"How They Were Built" AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"How They Were Built" AFC East

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
New show on NFL Network. They will focus on the AFC East today in 7 minutes. 8PM Eastern Time.

I'm looking forward to it. Did not see a thread on this.

This show from what I understand will focus on the current rosters of NFL teams and show how those teams got the players they have now on their CURRENT rosters.

Should be interesting.

Once again. AFC EAST will be the focus today at 8 PM Eastern.

I'm always hearing about good stuff on the NFL network. If they replay the stuff a lot throughout the day like ESPN then man, maybe I do need to make sure we get that crap. Otherwise it wont help me if they play the good stuff sporadically cuz knowing me I'll never catch that crap.

Very good show...Lots of Marino clips too! Makes me believe, Feeley better pan out.
Thanks for the head up post!
Go Dolphins!

Could have been a bit more detailed. Very superficial overview of the current roster.

It is always good to see the Fins though, and I can never get enough Marino, Chambers, or Williams.

I don't know about Feeley from those clips they showed.

How They Were Built will be reaired at 5:00pm Eastern on Wednesday.

Also on Wednesday at 2:00pm they will be airing a 1/2 hour show on the 72 Fins and at 2:30pm they will be airing the 84 Fins.

Originally posted by 4THand10
How They Were Built will be reaired at 5:00pm Eastern on Wednesday.

Also on Wednesday at 2:00pm they will be airing a 1/2 hour show on the 72 Fins and at 2:30pm they will be airing the 84 Fins.

And "The game of the week" will be the 2000 afc wildcard-Indianapolis vs. Miami at 8pm Wednesday. :D

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I'm always hearing about good stuff on the NFL network. If they replay the stuff a lot throughout the day like ESPN then man, maybe I do need to make sure we get that crap. Otherwise it wont help me if they play the good stuff sporadically cuz knowing me I'll never catch that crap.

You know how you've got that "automatic channel" that you tune into as soon as you turn the TV on. For most of us it has probably been ESPN.

It's now the NFL Network for me. It is seldom that I ever watch Sportscenter.

Originally posted by ZOD

And "The game of the week" will be the 2000 afc wildcard-Indianapolis vs. Miami at 8pm Wednesday. :D

Thanks ZOD I forgot to mention that game.

With all the Dolphins on the NFL Network it's almost a shame that I will be at "The Masters" today. :D

I'll post some pictures in my photo gallery tonight for the Golf fans.

They showed 2 AJ Feeley TD passes with the Eagles. Very nice although you could pick up 2 nice passes from Fiedler too.

The 2nd half of the hour (Jets and Patriots) was practically all about Parcells and Belicheck.

Back
Top Bottom