How To Beat The Ravens! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How To Beat The Ravens!

KenCalo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Keep their Defense off the field!!!

-Which is one of Miami's strong points.

I live outside of Baltimore and we better win this game. I don't mind surtain players like Heap, but I hate the Coach and Media around here. All of you fortunate fans that are going to the game.
Scream You Dam Head Off! I'm gonna be making noise from my game room. GO DOLPHINS!

Or just score more points. I wonder if they will remember the Ravens pissed on the field the night before that playoff game.

Last edited by a moderator:
they key to beating the ravens is playing mistake free football.

we need to convert 3 downs.. we need to score at least 2 points in every quarter. let them know they when the offense gets on the field we can and will score.

McMichael will have a tough game. i imagine Boulware or Suggs will control him.

hopefully Newsome has a great game. he did a few things to impress me. i think he'll get better. i hope so.

Originally posted by KenCalo
I live outside of Baltimore and we better win this game. I don't mind surtain players like Heap, but I hate the Coach and Media around here.

I'm with you on this one. I hate the Ravens almost as much as the Jets. I can't stand Brian Bil-prick and Ray Lewis is a criminal who belongs in jail. Miami will win this game.

Re: Re: How To Beat The Ravens!

Originally posted by dolfan4good

Huh? Have you been watching the same Dolphin offense I have?

I think you misunderstood.

"Keep Their (Ravens) Defense off the field"

Re: Re: Re: How To Beat The Ravens!

hey ken, i had a supervisor named al calo and he had a son named ken. are you......................................

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
Ray Lewis was and ACCUSSED criminal. Now he's plain ole' best linebacker in the game!
sure plays with intensity.

he cracked me up sunday night vs the rams. they had him wired for sound!:D

Re: Re: Re: How To Beat The Ravens!

You're right. I misunderstood. Sorry.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
Ray Lewis IS a MURDERER.. he just had enough money to buy his way out... just like OJ

You can call him what you want. Im sure a whole lot of RB's share the same sentiment, "Damn, Ray sure MURDERED us out there."

I'll just stick to... the greatest to play the position................Hater

Re: Re: Re: Re: How To Beat The Ravens!

Originally posted by dolfan06
hey ken, i had a supervisor named al calo and he had a son named ken. are you......................................

No sorry, Calo is just the first 4 letters in my last name.

Ugh. So Smith gets ot dela with Freeney, Kearse and now a Combo of Suggs and Boulware? Have fun Griese I hope you like the taste of dirt.

Last time the Phins played the ravens, wasn't the score 9-6 or 9-3 or something, all FGs. I don't see miami fully stopping the ravens, but I see miami holding them off enough to grab the win. Also, I see miami securing the W in the 2nd half unlike other games this season. If miami wants to stop the Ravens, they have to stop J. Lewis 1st/Protect BG, and 2. SCORE TDs

Back
Top Bottom