How was the Tailgating Party? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How was the Tailgating Party?

MNFINFAN

Premium Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys show up for it? Any more plans to do another game later on in the season at Miami? Man I wish I was there for it. I used to go to all the Buffalo/ Miami games at JRS and when I lived in Canada at Rich Stadium too. I plan to come down for another game so let me know if there are any more plans to do a pregame party.

I must send a big thanks to Andrew and his family for thowing a great tailgate.... There were only about 5 members there when I stopped by.... but more could have. I only stayed about an hour. I'm glad I did cause it was nice meeting all of you. I also picked up a t-shirt. AJ's family had quite a spread too.
Hopefully we will be able to coordinate something again. I think the hardest part of getting together, especially for the season ticket holders is finding a spot that we all like. People who regularly tailgate on the west, like it best, and the same goes for those who tailgate on the east. I think it was a success though.... of course AJ might think different.... he did take some pics!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom