Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Instant replay system malfunction

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Frozen ball explodes on Fins field goal attempt

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Pats’ pass retrieved from snowdrift, ruled complete

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Expo, you need to cut down on the insults. I have seen quite a few of them the past few days. Attack the post not the poster ;)

absolutely awesome nycphan best post I've seen!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

as for the sonofsam deal, get a life, if you are a fin fan how could you not like that??

Originally posted by Prime Time
Expo, you need to cut down on the insults. I have seen quite a few of them the past few days. Attack the post not the poster ;)

Seriously, who are you to reprimand me? Nobody? That's what I thought. Please mind your own business and this isn't it.

I'm glad (most) of you enjoyed this, but we need more votes or it won't be a scientifically valid survey...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:
Bravo, very well written and creative, I went with the exploding ball theory. I like the flagged penalty on Seau too.

I voted for the pass in the snow drift, technically speaking it hasn't hit the ground yet so it would be leagal.
As for the choices, I would have picked other if you gave me the choice, and my reply would have been an ole fashioned arse whoopin'! Can't wait til tomorrow night, and as for Expo, we chased him off of our Pats site as all he wanted to do was call people names and insult our moderators. Get a life Expo, even as a Pats fan I find humor in this!:cool:

funny stuff. the funniest part is the premise that the pats are going to win :lol: :lol: :lol: you're killing me..

Geez, you guys just can't accept the fact that the Pats are better than the Dolphins.:nono: I guess I shouldn't be too critical of fans in such a fragile mental state. You guys just do whatever makes you feel better about it.:friday:

Originally posted by jjdche
Geez, you guys just can't accept the fact that the Pats are better than the Dolphins.:nono: I guess I shouldn't be too critical of fans in such a fragile mental state. You guys just do whatever makes you feel better about it.:friday:

Why would we accept something that simply is not true? Yes, the Patsy's have a better record but that doesn't mean they're a better team it just means they've won more games this year and a couple of them have been won as a result of a collection of breaks and luck, the likes of which have never been seen before in NFL history!

If the Patsies win this weekend in a convincing fashion then, yes, several of us will likely say the Patsies are the better team but why would anyone do so now when the 'Fins are playing as well as anyone in the league and ARE going to win on Sunday?

Originally posted by Expo88

Seriously, who are you to reprimand me? Nobody? That's what I thought. Please mind your own business and this isn't it.

Actually, it is my business because it is in a thread I decided to read. I was just trying to stop you from turning another thread into a bash fest. Lately, you have been going through the site being really disrespectful to people who don't share your views. I am not authority on this site, so therefore I can not take action on anything that you do, but I can tell you to cut down on the insults so you don't get an official warning. Take it as you will.

Originally posted by Prime Time

Actually, it is my business because it is in a thread I decided to read. I was just trying to stop you from turning another thread into a bash fest. Lately, you have been going through the site being really disrespectful to people who don't share your views. I am not authority on this site, so therefore I can not take action on anything that you do, but I can tell you to cut down on the insults so you don't get an official warning. Take it as you will.

I take it as such: mind your own business. If you would like to comment on the merits (or lack thereof) of an argument, be my guest, otherwise keep your policing comments to yourself as they are absolutely none of your concern. Finally, don't judge people or try to police them when you have no authority it makes you look ignorant and it pisses people off.

Originally posted by Expo88

I take it as such: mind your own business. If you would like to comment on the merits (or lack thereof) of an argument, be my guest, otherwise keep your policing comments to yourself as they are absolutely none of your concern. Finally, don't judge people or try to police them when you have no authority it makes you look ignorant and it pisses people off.

I'm new and I'm not trying to make enemies here, Maybe it wasn't his place to critisize your post, maybe it was, I'm not sure how this Website is run....but you definatley could have handled your response in a more mature manner.

We're all friends here sharing a common interest.

I may be stepping out on a limb here, and I don't speak for everybody but your post might just piss some people off, and it does make you look a bit ignorant - kinda ironic, dontcha think?

"Can't we all just get along :D ?"

Well stated "PP" as a visitor here, I hate to see fans of a common opponent going at each other, takes away from my fun! lol.

Back
Top Bottom