How will we know.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How will we know..

we don't care, it's been beaten to death. No ricky talk is good ricky talk!

If we magically get a fourth round pick from someone and Ricky is on a diff team next year..

Calgaryfin said:
if Ricky is coming back? Saban does or doesn't draft a back at #2.
Anyone?

It would probably be officially announced July 28th, if he were to come back. That way he would ONLY have to serve a 4 game suspension instead of a year.

bdmagnum said:
It would probably be officially announced July 28th, if he were to come back. That way he would ONLY have to serve a 4 game suspension instead of a year.
I am not positive on the date, but you are correct in the general theme of your post..it is either the date that he announced retirement or filed it (unsure) that he has to wait for in order to miss only the 4 games. If they make the announcement that he is returning in less than one year, I believe he loses the entire 2005 season.

When the market dictates the price of weed goes down due to supply & demand.

If we're VERRRRY lucky Al Davis will offer a draft pick for his rights, the same way he got the rights to Bo Jackson way back when...

:roflmao: Hey guys I am just looking at how the draft may unfold. Jason Cole thinks he will be PLAYING for the fins next year. I think if the deal is done for him to come back-even though it may not be announced until later due to details that need to be worked out with the league- they won't take a back. If he is not coming back then they will take a running back.

Back
Top Bottom