How would 2 young OTs work? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How would 2 young OTs work?

actually if we can somehow trade down enough we should take jammal brown...hes actually a solid tackle hes just not that suited to play the left side

musphinzfan said:
It may be a weak year but there isnt a LT in next years draft thats as good as Barron.

You're kidding right? D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Marcus McNeil would be sure fire top ten picks this year. Ferguson would'nt get by #2. If he had declared there would be ZERO debate about who we would take at #2 this year.

Barron is a reach anywhere in the top 15 in my opinion. I would'nt touch him.

I've said it in the past that I'd rather trade down and go with Barnes but a couple of people on here seemed very upset when I suggested that.I'm still wanting to turn that pick into 2 starters if at all posible and I think Barnes would be a good choice in the late first round.

Ozzy rules!!

unifiedtheory said:
You're kidding right? D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Marcus McNeil would be sure fire top ten picks this year. Ferguson would'nt get by #2. If he had declared there would be ZERO debate about who we would take at #2 this year.

Barron is a reach anywhere in the top 15 in my opinion. I would'nt touch him.

That's why we wait till next year. Even if our record is too good to get one of those two there are a couple more guys (especially if any juniors declare) that would slip to us and be much more suitable targets then Barron.

VanDolPhan said:
Nah it's a weak year for tackles. We get our RB this year and next year we can have a solid LT prospect fall to us even if we go 8-8. There are 3 solid OT's already for next years draft.

It also gives Houck a year to see what he can do with what we got and who gets to stay and who goes. Who knows maybe he turns Carey into a solid LT or improves Wade Smith to be solid at LT. We just don't know yet.

Agreed, Trade Surtain to anyone for a 1st next year... That will increase our chances of getting one of those guys....

Maybe both if we need them... :)

Back
Top Bottom