How would you like to be a Viking fan right about now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How would you like to be a Viking fan right about now?

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
You think giving up 48 to the Chiefs was bad (or at least around 48, I couldn't stand to watch the final two minutes). At least we didn't give up 45 points in the first half like the Vikings have. This is actually funny. And on behalf of all the Shaun Alexander fantasy owners who were pissed off about his slow start, I would like to say "Hell ya!" Shaun Alexander, you are the man. Get me 5 more TD's in the 2nd half.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by breckenridge55
You think giving up 48 to the Chiefs was bad (or at least around 48, I couldn't stand to watch the final two minutes). At least we didn't give up 45 points in the first half like the Vikings have. This is actually funny. And on behalf of all the Shaun Alexander fantasy owners who were pissed off about his slow start, I would like to say "Hell ya!" Shaun Alexander, you are the man. Get me 5 more TD's in the 2nd half.

Imagine what Ricky and Jay could do to that Vikings D when we face them.:evil: :evil: :evil::evil:

i would like to be interviewed for the defensive coordinator job.
Vikes or Fins doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom