how would you react if..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how would you react if.....

play them both...ronnie will feel like he is back at auburn splitting time

footballer said:
The bottom line is a dubya. Ricky, Ronnie,(Bobby,Ralph,Mike..lol.new edition) Travis, sammy, Kay-Jay, Lamar, whomever...I just never want what happened last year to happen again. Give me dubya's, i'd like about ten of them...no scratch that, gimme 12. why not?

I believe it's..ronnie, bobby, rikey and mike. No ralph...thow in a little jonny gill for good measure.:)

anyway, as I've stated before...if ricky helps us win....I'll take him back..easily. Do I believe he'll be back...eventually. Do I believe he'll play for the Dolphins..nope. I think he's traded if he actually shows a desire to play. I don't think we'll get anything for him though. And if it happens we won't actually see him in the league (with us or anyone) until mid-season at the earliest. There's alomost no way the NFL lets him come back easily after getting spurned when they offered in January...and they, the NFL, have already signed their new TV deal...they don't have to let a former star back in to help with marketablity of the league.

I really dont think theres any way Ricky can play better then Ronnie, Ronnie has it all.
Yes Ricky is a great bulldozer, but Ronnie is so complete its scary.

I say put in the best running back that gives us the greatest chance to win the Super Bowl. I don't care if its ronnie or ricky. It's just been to darn long for the fins not to be in the Super Bowl.

The money issue will drive Ricky back...not that I want him back...
BUT!!! and it's a big BUTT

If he comes back and runs out of his mind then we would have the best backfield in the NFL. A pure runner and an LT style back in Brown. The goal is to win Superbowls. If he's running out of his mind, then the team will have accepted him back because they'd be opening holes for him (otherwise the running out-of-his-mind argument doesn't work). If the team accepts him and we're winning, all I can say is...

GO DOLPHINS!!!

Wagon Circler said:
It's scary? Really?

Everyone said not only was he the best back in this draft, but one of the most complete to come out in several years.

...and if you don't have anything constructive to add to the forum, keep your hands away from your keyboard.

flip said:
I really dont think theres any way Ricky can play better then Ronnie, Ronnie has it all.
Yes Ricky is a great bulldozer, but Ronnie is so complete its scary.
I agree with you Ronnie is very good, but not compare the two yet....ricky was one of the best RB in the NFL, Ronnie needs to prove it. However I feel that Ronnie would be a very good back, better then Ricky? I dont know, I hope so!

I dont care who gets more carries or who the starter is as long as we win games.

I would love that scenario, because then, his trade value skyrockets.. You can get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him and continue to build through the draft and with youth..

And after the Phins trade Ronnie Brown, Ricky decides to quit again, screwing the organization again.

rickysux said:
how would you react IF ricky comes back as a backup, ronnie brown starts and does ok but not great. then saban sticks in ricky and he just plays out of his mind and has a couple of 200yd+ games and saban sticks with him through the rest of the season. who would you want as your starter in 06? hypotheticly

Great, then you can trade Ricky for a third rounder instead of a fifth.

OK, now not to play the jackass here, but this is such a tired subject. Seriosuly, it seems that everyday at least two threads are posted about IF Ricky comes back, IF he splits time, yadda yadda yadda. Why do NEW posts need to be made about it when 1283472895734857 already exist? Yeah, If he comes back it'd be cool for them to split time as long as Ricky can still play good, we'd have the best backfield in the NFL, and I'd be damn happy, but keep it in one thread or something, cuz it's kind of annoying coming to read new threads and having ones about "ricky's return" and "how great it will be" every damn day.

d-day said:
i choose... i choose... i choose both

clear.gif
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom