How would you....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How would you.......

Personally I'd let Minor go. The guy has been here for years and when he finally got his chance last year, he did nothing with it. Time to show him the exit.

I'd start Ronnie Brown and let Gordon and Harris (and Williams IF he decides he's going to play again, I still don't think he will) battle it out for 2nd and 3rd on the depth chart.

IF Williams decides to play again and puts up a decent showing this year, he be trade bait for next year. The same goes for Gordon.

Move Morris to fullback and that should do it.

Terror said:
How would you incorporate Lamar Gordon and Travis Minor into this offense if lets say Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams will be sharing snaps on the field? Would you just use them sparingly as change of pace backs, or just to give breathers? Which would not be very often. Just want to know your opinions. Thanks.
i wouldn't, i'd cut Minor in a heartbeat he's been here for a while and showed nothing i'd keep gordon around but minor can get canned

so many running backs it feels good. we cant be stopped at running the football. i hope we run it so good that we dont have to throw it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom