How ya doin' Finheaven?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How ya doin' Finheaven?!

561Reppin305

Keep Chalking Em Up Fins!
Reaction score
Been viewing the site for a while now and the insight and oppinions are fantastic! Keep it up.

We're doing great! How are you man? Welcome to the Registered side of finheaven! we hope you enjoy the ride. :)

Im doing good bro. Just soaking up this football season, god knows its been way too long since i've been this excited about the Dolphins!

By the way, how do you get into the VIP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im doing good bro. Just soaking up this football season, god knows its been way too long since i've been this excited about the Dolphins!

By the way, how do you get into the VIP?
There is a button at the top of the forums "Join VIP":up:

What do you have to pay or something? Or is it a minimum number of post counts? I haven't checked yet if you haven't noticed lol.

What do you have to pay or something? Or is it a minimum number of post counts? I haven't checked yet if you haven't noticed lol.
its a paid membership. Really I should push it off on members but we prefer people donate with no pressure. :up:If you like reading about the dolphins, the main forum has excellent quality as i'm sure you've noticed. We work real hard to maintain the quality in there main forum.

The major benfit of the vip is that you dont' have to worry about ads, you get a Finheaven VIP teeshirt with your membership, and you help support the site. :hi5:

Gotcha. Honestly though, is there really a difference in the quality of stuff in the VIP vs. the regular forum or is it just when it comes out? I'm probably going to buy it anyways but i'm just curious about what to expect.

Gotcha. Honestly though, is there really a difference in the quality of stuff in the VIP vs. the regular forum or is it just when it comes out? I'm probably going to buy it anyways but i'm just curious about what to expect.
The mainboard is always busy, The VIP is slow, but its more of a show of support for the site. Anything else that goes with it is gravy. :d-day: Also the posts that are in the vip tend to be less "knee jerk" posts. :up:

Alright. Shoot, for three dollars I can try it out. Thanks for the info.

Welcome to FinHeaven. Just to add on to what Wildbill said about VIP. You will find more of our staff and better posters there. Less people but seriously good content. And yes the $$ helps the site. Also the T-Shirt is hot!

Either way welcome to the site and the staff and I are at your service.

Matt Kent
Owner/Admin
FinHeaven.com

Thanks guy. I was just browsing the site and saw that someone has the same name as me with the exception of the numbers at the end. Been here one day and im already stepping on peoples toes. Oops. :)

No worries. We will change it of you want but with 34,000 plus registered members there is going to be close names.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I think ima change it. I'll message you the new name eventually. Appreciate it.

Please notice your name as it appears in all your posts etc. has been changed to the one you sent me.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom