Howdy Phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howdy Phins

cowboy up

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish your Dolphins a great game on turkey day. Win or lose,I'll take it for what it is. Actually Miami is my third favorite team just behind the Bucs(born in Tampa,1968) and of course the Boys(got here as fast as I could,1971).But anyway, good luck.

Parcells is the man.

"Potential is nothing, production is everything."
-Best quote ever, and by Parcells

He complains when they lose and I love it. The most diciplined coach in football, and it definately shows on the field. Good luck down the road.

Ill tell ya what, I just gained a lot more respect for you Cowboy fans again...after the last guy came in here(Bill Parcels, part 1 and 2) I kinda lost a little faith in the fan base. Im happy you stopped on in..

Originally posted by muddaconch
I hope we beat ya'll Cowboys, and then beat ya'll again in the Super Bowl.

Hey now......you can't have both, you either beat us Thursday,or beat us in the SB....take your pick.

BTW......I don't think we will be in the Super Bowl....this year anyway.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
Ill tell ya what, I just gained a lot more respect for you Cowboy fans again...after the last guy came in here(Bill Parcels, part 1 and 2) I kinda lost a little faith in the fan base. Im happy you stopped on in..

Yeah, I'm fully aware of the Bill Parcells guy, I see him every week on the opposing teams MB. He has been actually funny on the other MB's,in fact he was nominated for troll of the year on a couple of them. I don't think he means any harm, he just came off to harsh too soon on this one. Oh well,thanks for the compliments and I'll keep in touch throughout, win or lose.

I would wish you luck but to be honest I hope you guys get blown away. Nothing against the cowboys but im tired of close games. I will say though the best thing I can hope for in the upcoming game.

Lets have a clean game without any injuries on either side.

I do agree with muddaconch though.

Nice to see Real fans popping in and showing some class. Good luck to both eams, I'm hoping we win, but Thursday will be a dogfight regardless.

Originally posted by cowboy up
Just wanted to wish your Dolphins a great game on turkey day. Win or lose,I'll take it for what it is. Actually Miami is my third favorite team just behind the Bucs(born in Tampa,1968) and of course the Boys(got here as fast as I could,1971).But anyway, good luck.

Thanks Cowboy up. Classy post. A good friend of mine is a die hard Cowboy fan. Since it's Thanksgiving, we will be in different places watching the game, but I know we'll be blowin' each others cell phone up to talk trash during the game. I just hope his cell phone will be doing a lot more ringing than mine :evil:

I would wish you luck, but I can't since you're playing us. But I wish for an injury-free game for both teams. ;)

Do you guys even have a message board? I went over to the boys team site and didn't see one. Do you all have a message board you post on?

Originally posted by cowboy up

Hey now......you can't have both, you either beat us Thursday,or beat us in the SB....take your pick.

BTW......I don't think we will be in the Super Bowl....this year anyway.

ok, you can have thanksgiving...we'll take the win in january. deal? ;)

Back
Top Bottom