How's Fiedler? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How's Fiedler?

TigerJ

Bills fan
Reaction score
I just read a PFW report that said Fiedler's been having back spasms, and Griese's been working with your first team. I don't know if this is a recent report or old news. How's he doing now?

Back at practice and kicking azz!!

It'll be nice to finally see him in action against the Jags. He IS starting....right?

Originally posted by K-Rob
It'll be nice to finally see him in action against the Jags. He IS starting....right?

Yeah, so far so good he is. :D

Oliver...

Well, unfortunately for me I haven't been able to watch the Fins at all this year. Unless you count Sportscenter, this site is all I have. Can someone please tell me how Griese is doing? I saw McMicheals fumble and thats about it.

Originally posted by JPhinfan86
Well, unfortunately for me I haven't been able to watch the Fins at all this year. Unless you count Sportscenter, this site is all I have. Can someone please tell me how Griese is doing? I saw McMicheals fumble and thats about it.

Griese had a statistically good outing against the Bucs with a 6/8 game, but there were times he looked a lil lost. He took 2 sacks that many feel he should have not taken if he was more comfortable with the offensive system. A more secure QB would have thrown the ball away. All in all, everything considered, learning a new offensive system, a system that is running at almost 100% capacity, he is doing well.

The knock right now is he tends to hold onto the ball too long, and he does not look for receivers down field, most of his completions are to under route receivers. In short he struggled early in training camp, but has shown steady progress since then, and most important it seems he's not quite ready to run this offense at 100% quite yet.

Oliver...

hey anyone think fiedler pulled out of the game just cuz he didnt want to face the bucs?

No chance. Fiedler just wanted to play it safe.

i think if fiedler wouldve played we wouldve won that game, but its just preseason anyways

yeah, most likely cause he would have probably scored once or twice when he would have had the ball.

Back
Top Bottom