Huge Game Sunday!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge Game Sunday!!!!

MF4L, you got it all wrong!! Leave it to a Phish fan to screw things up....here, I've corrected it for you, but this is the last time...:rolleyes:

1) Fiedler makes it 4 INTERCEPTIONS

2) Smith goes for about 75 Yds with no scores YOU GOT THIS ONE RIGHT

3) 6 different NINERS will catch a Fiedler pass

4) Chambers gets 8 YARDS including a FUMBLE

5) Garcia becomes acquainted with MVP FORM as Bromell and Taylor RUN AROUND ALL DAY TRYING TO CATCH HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool:

No 49RSRUL!, you got it all wrong!! Now as a FIN FAN, I have to correct YOU!! :lol:

1) Fiedler makes it 4 INTERCEPTIONS -------> :lol: whatever :rolleyes:

2) Smith goes for about 75 Yds with no scores YOU GOT THIS ONE RIGHT -----------> probably so, but Minor will rush and score on you :lol:

3) 6 different NINERS will catch a Fiedler pass -----------> How can 6 niner players catch a Fiedler pass, if you predict Fiedler only has 4 Interceptions :lol: 6-4=2 Way off there Bud!! :lol:

4) Chambers gets 8 YARDS including a FUMBLE ------------> I think you may have meant 80 yards on this one! :lol:

5) Garcia becomes acquainted with MVP FORM as Bromell and Taylor RUN AROUND ALL DAY TRYING TO CATCH HIM! --------------> Garcia eats turf after becoming acquainted with our total defense. :evil: Broken jaw anyone?

I haven't really spoken too many thoughts on this game, but this was too ridiculous to pass up. :rolleyes:

49ersrul dude: You are wrong on all of your predictions. Everything you said will turn to be the exact opposite. And Lamar Smith will get 75 yards? I doubt that. Your lack of knowledge showed on that one, as Lamar Smith sucks and only gets 2.9 ypg. I know he was good against the horendous Colts defense, but that isn't meaningful. Lamar will only get 40 yards against the Niners, but we will win 26-20.

Lamar is a below average starting RB. He is only getting 2.9 yards per carry this year, and didn't even get 4 last year. The only reason he had so many yards last year is that we carried it so much last year, and the OL was healthy back then too. Lamar isn't anything compared to the likes of Faulk, Williams, James, Green, Dillon, etc.

Looking forward to a great game tomorrow -- enjoying the verbal sparring w/ Fish fans, and will enjoy coming back to your MB tomorrow evening -- not to gloat cos Niners fans have way too much class to do that -- but to say "good game guys, you gave us a good game and you lost w/ dignity, and we respect you for that...." or something like that.:p

And, thanks for all the help w/ the corrections on my last post -- man, you guys are a friendly bunch!! -- but let me make it very simple and w/o any dimpled chads or other interpretation problems...

Niners 24, Dolphins 21

Niners 10-3, Dolphins 9-4

Niners WIN, Dolphins LOSE!!

GO NINERS!!!!

Hmmmm Jeff Garcia plays for the 49er's in San Fran, Jerry Garcia played in the Grateful Dead in San Fran. Coincidence? I think not!:cool:

I'm back....not to gloat because as I said yesterday, Niners fans have too much class to do that...Buuuuuuuuutttttttt, for a few of you Dolphins fans who couldn't accept my kudos and compliments when I first came onto your MB, I have this to say:

I guess I wasn't too far off the mark from the earlier post......

1) Fiedler makes it 4 INTERCEPTIONS

2) Smith goes for about 75 Yds with no scores YOU GOT THIS ONE RIGHT

3) 6 different NINERS will catch a Fiedler pass

4) Chambers gets 8 YARDS including a FUMBLE

5) Garcia becomes acquainted with MVP FORM as Bromell and Taylor RUN AROUND ALL DAY TRYING TO CATCH HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, for those of you who make it this far in the message, I will say that I still like the Dolphins and I hope you do well w/ the rest of your season. I know that your schedule the past couple of weeks is probably taking its toll on the players but I'm sure the team will bounce back and be in prime form for the playoffs. I'll definitely be rooting for you guys to pound the Raiders...take care all...

Go Niners!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bro. I am sure you know all to well when a team or a QB in particular is having an off day. Last week aaginst the Rams wasn't exactly Garcia's best game.

We had a bad game, and we will look forward to seeing you guys in the Super Bowl. Ok probably not, but it's fun to say.

Boy, do I know what happens when your QB's having an off day!!!!! I've said before that as Garcia goes, so go the Niners. I just hope he got all of his off days out of his system for the rest of the season against the Rams last week...

Like you said, every team has off games and today was one for the Dolphins. The Niners also had something to prove and were especially pumped for this game. All week long the media, including the locals, have been talking the Niners down. They came into this game looking to prove they were for real.

It may have hurt the Dolphins to be coming off a big win last week also...I think our shut-out against the Bills hurt us going into the Rams game...

Good luck the rest of the way and Happy Holidays!!

Back
Top Bottom