Huizenga Confident In Saban's Choices | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizenga Confident In Saban's Choices

Good read. :up: I know the player that was convicted of sexual battery was Elam. and yes I know the pothead. But who were the two players Saban brought in, with college arrests?

painnotpleasure said:
Good read. :up: I know the player that was convicted of sexual battery was Elam. and yes I know the pothead. But who were the two players Saban brought in, with college arrests?
Here you go:
Last week, the team signed free-agent safety Abram Elam, convicted of felony sexual battery on a female student while at Notre Dame in 2002, and re-signed wide receiver David Boston, who was suspended four games for testing positive for a steroid-related substance and pleaded no contest to a charge of simple assault on an airport ticket agent in October.

Last month, Saban drafted Florida linebacker Channing Crowder, who pleaded no contest after two arrests outside a Gainesville bar, and defensive end Matt Roth, arrested on charges of public intoxication while at Iowa.

Nublar7 said:
Here you go:
Last week, the team signed free-agent safety Abram Elam, convicted of felony sexual battery on a female student while at Notre Dame in 2002, and re-signed wide receiver David Boston, who was suspended four games for testing positive for a steroid-related substance and pleaded no contest to a charge of simple assault on an airport ticket agent in October.

Last month, Saban drafted Florida linebacker Channing Crowder, who pleaded no contest after two arrests outside a Gainesville bar, and defensive end Matt Roth, arrested on charges of public intoxication while at Iowa.
Thanks. Oh wow, I remember reading Crowder's father was in a lot of criminal trouble when he played with us. I hope that doesn't turn out to be the case with Channing...

Channing Crowder was always gettin in trouble here in gainesville he's definately no angel... but then again the whole UF team was always gettin in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom