Huizinga wants win now! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizinga wants win now!

i guess i hate chambers as well because i did mention a reciever (johnson). that is nonsense especially since what the whole thread is about is wanting to win now and not letting down a couple of the greatest and most loyal dolphins ever(Thomas and Taylor). so if you have any suggestions on how the team can get better NOW please share. if not then dont bother posting crazy thoughts about how my plan is to bring down daunte. honestly i could care less if we have daunte or quinn or whoever else as long as they win. and judging by daunte's stellar record i would say hes not the answer.

we cant afford to take the time to re build especially since we have aging players (Thomas and Taylor) that deserve the chance to be a contender. These two guys alone have been a backbone to this team and have done anything possible to be loyal. i think its time that we cut lose ends and focus on drafting some play makers (quinn, johnson, russel) and possibly with some of the money saved from letting some of these free agents go sign some free agents to protect these guys. one thing i do know is that culpepper was making bad decisions before he hurt his knee and will continue to do so as long as he is in this league. even if it is stanton we need a QB. the other two guys at the top would be preferred because they have more of the NFL tools to be succesful now. however if we can move up and get Johnson and then get stanton later that would be the greatest draft ever for the dolphins then we can get a linebacker, secondary help and a lineman with the rest of our picks. we suely dont need a lineman at #9 jsut look at the top nine pick lineman from the last few years or a DT we have plenty to fill the position already on the roster Rod Wright will be a bad man in the middle once he is back from his injury. LETS WIN NOW!!! THAT IS WHAT I WANT ALL DOLPHINS FANS TO EXPECT FROM THIS TEAM FROM HERE ON OUT.

:ban: :spamattac i won't even rate this thread..

I like how he states we need to win now, but wants to draft a quarterback. You know, not many play like Marino did. Most quarterbacks need to hit a learning curve, and be developed. If you want to win now, Culpepper would be the better option.

Back
Top Bottom