humor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

humor

Oboy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to ask...

Anyone else think that it is funny that there are two threads that are both being posted on... One that says we could be 12-4 and another that is trying to find the new coach!?

I just think it is funny that we have both ends of the spectrum. Cause lets face it, IF and I am not saying I think it will happen, but if we did win out and went 12-4 Wanny would probably have another season.

I also think it is funny. Not so much humorous funny, but more pathetic funny. I wish more people were the "glass half full" types.

Well in the past few years in the NFL, we have seen what a good coach actually does for a team. Grudin in TB, Bill in Dallas, Bill in NE, Cinni, and KC also. So it is not surprising at all if you look at it like that.

We need a hard *** at HC, not a good peron.

IMO, Wanny's fate is tied to the play-offs, not our regular season record. Even if we win out and finish 12-4, if we lay another egg in the play-offs, he's gone.

Originally posted by Oboy
I have to ask...

Anyone else think that it is funny that there are two threads that are both being posted on... One that says we could be 12-4 and another that is trying to find the new coach!?

I just think it is funny that we have both ends of the spectrum. Cause lets face it, IF and I am not saying I think it will happen, but if we did win out and went 12-4 Wanny would probably have another season.

As long as you have close to 3000 ppl, you're gonna run the whole spectrum, with no stone left unturned!! ;)

I agree I think if we dont go to the big dance.. we might have a new HC... wonder if I can apply.. I do wonders with the phins in my ps2 game :D

Yeah you are probably right Rebar, but 12-4 would still be tough to let go...

Back
Top Bottom