Hurricanes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurricanes

Iceblizzard how about them game****s saturday against my Tigers. C-L-E-M-S-O-N T-I-G-E-R-S.... fight tigers, fight tigers, fight fight fights. On the subject of the ACC....the Hokies are taking it...imo. But things can change quickly like they have all season long.

dolphinsfan69 said:
Iceblizzard how about them game****s saturday against my Tigers. C-L-E-M-S-O-N T-I-G-E-R-S.... fight tigers, fight tigers, fight fight fights. On the subject of the ACC....the Hokies are taking it...imo. But things can change quickly like they have all season long.

Yeah, you're Clemsuckers also started fights, blamed the NBA for it, and then copied SC and pulled out of a bowl because it would have looked horrible if you didn't.

You guys are still Clemsuck though, after all, you did lose to Duke.

With Spurrier around, I don't think Clemsuck needs to worry about beating SC because it isn't going to happen for a while. You guys also won't get any QBs or WRs from SC for a while either, well, except for the ones the Game****s don't want.

The Hurricanes will take care of Virginia Tech next week. This season has been a disapointment but we are still going to a BCS game.

Back
Top Bottom