Hypocritical lesson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypocritical lesson

INPHINITY

IRA 003/IRE
Reaction score
Today was the perfect scenario for the tru-haters... I had to watch my young son today & could not watch the game. Not only that but i could'nt even listen to it on "The Game Live" , so i was reduced to watching the ticker and waiting. I saw 7-0, 14-0,& finally 21-0 and my friend who was at the sports bar called me & I asked him "What the F is going on??? He told me "were just playin like sh*t",but i did'nt lose faith. I told him stay there we'll come back in the second half just like the last time we played them,he agreed. At the local sports bar we go to there are alot of "Dolfans", so we thought. He called me in the end of the 3rd quarter to tell me he was the last Dolfan there & that all the others had left. It was then 21-10 & i told him you have to stay & keep me updated,"We can win with 2 TD's" i told him. Well, we did much to our amazement!!! I'll tell you back & forth with each other on the phone for the end of that game was so much fun!!! To all the people who's threads i've been reading for the last week & also the threads only in the first quarter that said we were done... I wish i could see your faces as you found out our Phins had won! Its real easy to simply give up, but to keep faith & watch your team win a game like that is priceless. I hope you take this as a lesson...don't give up, because you can't possibly have enjoyed one the the greatest comebacks this year as much as the Dolfans who stayed and did'nt quit... & man you really missed out on one hell of a celebration!! Everyone needs to be more patient and chill, this is only the beginning. Thank you for taking the time if you read this & stay positive. GO PHINS!!! :fh:

Back
Top Bottom