Votes: 22 75.9%
  • or Lose your 20141st rd pick

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
This is another long off season and makes we long for days we argued about Ricky William's Mental Health problems....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard question to answer. I can both ways like Michael Sam on this one.

i lose the pick it is pretty darn late if it were an early pick (wow)

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

**** I meant dump Pouncey n philbin

too late... too late (you love Philbin) LOL

honestly i would dump the pick, we play our cards right in FA we could most certainly take that hit, would be nice to get Ebron or shazier but we have in house options as well, we could honestly resign Clabo go out sign 2 FA offensive lineman and pick a guard in the second round while taking care of our in house FAs, we have a healthy cap and while it would be nice to get a top end player we can most certainly fortify the line in the 2nd round and pick up a back if we want in the third

not so sure losing pouncy wpuld be that bad. he tips the d when hes about to snap the ball, how stupid is that? trade hisvass if you ask me. total rehaul from all the ireland rejecks

not so sure losing pouncy wpuld be that bad. he tips the d when hes about to snap the ball, how stupid is that? trade hisvass if you ask me. total rehaul from all the ireland rejecks
the option is cut not trade - and he could play guard

Easiest question ever.

Winner.

Keep a coach who has an overall record of 15-17 and a center who seems to be a borderline criminal or lose our first round pick...and some people voted for losing the pick? Really? Has this fan base become so jaded towards the draft that they now are now open to losing picks over losers?

Think about losing that first round pick. Essentially, that means we would have spent the 15th and 19th overall pick on Mike Pouncey. A center. Two first round picks on a center. A center who happens to be a headcase. And multiple people voted for that. Jesus.

Great poll. Tough. I cant vote and I dont believe in that as its one of those "if you had to, cant get out of it, pick one".

Cut a coach being crushed due to Martin's mental illness and a pro bowl center on an already atrocious oline or affecting the draft where we know great teams can be built?

Screw it. Ill vote draft choice only because We know Pouncey is one of the best in the league and the first round pick is a question mark. Thats the deciding factor for me but f@ck it sucks.

Winner.

Keep a coach who has an overall record of 15-17 and a center who seems to be a borderline criminal or lose our first round pick...and some people voted for losing the pick? Really? Has this fan base become so jaded towards the draft that they now are now open to losing picks over losers?

Think about losing that first round pick. Essentially, that means we would have spent the 15th and 19th overall pick on Mike Pouncey. A center. Two first round picks on a center. A center who happens to be a headcase. And multiple people voted for that. Jesus.

Excellent post -> but this has nothing to do with Jesus

Great poll. Tough. I cant vote and I dont believe in that as its one of those "if you had to, cant get out of it, pick one".

Cut a coach being crushed due to Martin's mental illness and a pro bowl center on an already atrocious oline or affecting the draft where we know great teams can be built?

Screw it. Ill vote draft choice only because We know Pouncey is one of the best in the league and the first round pick is a question mark. Thats the deciding factor for me but f@ck it sucks.

You have thought it through, we are basing this on zero compenstaion for Pouncey, whereas another post has us shopping Pouncey for a first -> which is laughable -> at this stage.

And Pouncey can play Guard at a PB level no question,

Neither.....need more options.

Trade Martin and move on!

Philbin didn't know because Martin never told anybody so why is responsible?

Back
Top Bottom