Hypothetical Wide Receiver question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypothetical Wide Receiver question

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok here is the question and keep in mind I am just wondering what your opinion is based on the HYPOTHETICAL question, not whether there is any shred of hope it will happen or whether you even want it to happen;

Where do you think the so called experts would rate the dolphins Wide Receivers if they had say Chad Johnson or a similar Wide Out at the number one spot?

Right now it is no secret that the WR’s are rated mediocre at best stave a breakout season by someone. I would say Miami goes from bottom third to top third in the league with one established receiver and the cast to work around him.

Hard to say. Maybe low 20's if the Phins were lucky. The qb situation doesnt help the wr's either. I think both are weaknesses, and dont really help each other out. Getting a true #1 wr would be a waste until we get a qb that can actually use him.

Ok here is the question and keep in mind I am just wondering what your opinion is based on the HYPOTHETICAL question, not whether there is any shred of hope it will happen or whether you even want it to happen;

Where do you think the so called experts would rate the dolphins Wide Receivers if they had say Chad Johnson or a similar Wide Out at the number one spot?

Right now it is no secret that the WR’s are rated mediocre at best stave a breakout season by someone. I would say Miami goes from bottom third to top third in the league with one established receiver and the cast to work around him.

to be honest,it wouldnt be that much better,at least half or more of NFL teams have a starter on the bench,we dont even have a starter,plus we dont have a clear-cut QB either so it really wouldnt matter....

Back
Top Bottom