Hypothetically speaking..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypothetically speaking.....

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
let's say the Redskins offered up their 2 #1 draft choices and a player to the phins for the #2 overall pick. Which player do you think would they have to give up to make this deal fair? I'd love Sean Taylor but we all know that wouldn't be fair to the skins. Some would say Rod Gardner but I don't really like him too much. My pick is......Randy Thomas!

I'd love Thomas, but that would never happen. Gardner wouldn't be so bad, I could see him as a good slot reciever.

Gardner would be a very, very good value in our system.

It would basically be handing us the best #3 WR in the game (outside of Indy, maybe).

Gardner is not a true #1, as shown in Washington, but he would make one heck of a slot receiver. He's definitely talented.

I'm not going to sugar coat it: I would be thrilled to walk away from that trade with Caddy, Travis Johnson, and Gardner.

If the trade were to happen, I think Gardner would start and that Linehan would have an outstanding top 3 wr group to work with. Also I think if the trade happens Alex Barron/Aaron Rodgers are the pick at # 9.

Back
Top Bottom