i actually want ricky to come back and im excited. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i actually want ricky to come back and im excited.

SCall13 said:
Good point. People are always saying RW will not be his old self because he missed an entire season. **NEWS FLASH** Boston missed the entire season last year too. But I haven't seen many, if any, posters say anything about Boston's physical condition and HE HAD A VERY SERIOUS INJURY on top of being out. Boston is just one example. Good and great players miss entire seasons quite often, but it doesn't stop them from being good/ great when they come back. These other players sometimes lose alot of muscle weight because of their injuries and have to recoup that weight for the following season. It is no different for Ricky. In fact, it's better. He didn't have an injury and he will be very fresh. The ones that say he won't do well are the ones who have simply chosen to hate him. They refuse to look at the entire picture and choose not to be open-minded and realize that he made a mistake - like everyone does - and should get a second chance. Not one person on this site is happy about what he did. But what's the big deal about him coming back. It can only help us. Ricky will not be a distraction. I beleive Saban is too good a coach to let that happen and he has said tha he has spoken with the veterans about it and those guys have said they are ok. If THOSE guys are willing to give him another shot, then we all should be. Just my opinion.

david boston is a piece of ****. how dare him jeopardize the team by abusing steroids to the point of risking the health of his body which the dolphins own. he hurt the team by getting injured on a piece of grass that was lying wrong.

he should be run out of miami....steroid use is terrible and shouldn't be dealt with so lightly. What kind of example does he set for kids when he's getting caught abusing roids and children look up to him as a role model.

[/endsarcasm]

JonathanWood said:
remember he quit on those guys not on you. im excited to see ricky come back. i figure we have nothing to lose.
I agree with almost everything u said accept that.He did quit on us and i really dont care if he comes back.

Back
Top Bottom