I am an Eli manning fan myself... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am an Eli manning fan myself...

Stamos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
But I just have to wonder because 99% of the people who dream about drafting a top QB prospect, yet few people talk about Ben Roethlisberger.

Some people seem to think its a fore gone conclusion Eli Manning is the top QB prospect, and in my best Lee Corso impression "not so fast my friend".

Ben's bigger, strong, faster, better arm, undisputably a better athlete.

I am just wondering what people think of Ben, who have actually seen him play.

Let me say again though, I like Eli almost as much, but pure talent Eli can't touch Ben. Anyone else share that opinion?

And not that this is enough to sway your opinion one way or other, but Ben is 14 months younger then Eli, for what its worth.

When peyton came out there was another QB with more physical tools..... Ryan Leaf im not saying Ben is like that but we will never know who the best of this Class is going to be until they have all played for a few years. Me I like the ones who want to be the best they can be Leaf was a flake Manning wasnt so we need to find whoever this years "manning" is going to be.:drinker:

I love Ben. I have both those guys rated way up there. Ben is a way better athlete and they seem to have good attitudes. Eli's only advantage is bloodline and probably the advise he can get from his family. If I had to guess, Eli will be picked first, but they'll be rated pretty equally on most team's boards.

Eli is a much more fundamentally sound than Ben at this point. Eli also reads the field better.

Ben has only played quarterback for four years as well. He was recruited as a wide receiver coming out of high school. His experience as a quarterback consists of his senior year of high school and his three years at Miami of Ohio.

Ben is a very good prospect though. Ryan Leaf was a guy who had all the physical tools, but he was a complete nut job mentally. Ryan was banned from fraternity parties at Washington State. I've seen nor heard nothing from Ben that suggests he is a potential problem mentally.

Where would Manning be if he was Ryan Leaf's younger brother and not Peyton's.

That is Matt Kegel's problem from WSU. He is a good late pick with a lot of tools and a good attitude, but guess who's cousin he is.

Nah he ain't that lucky.:lol:

Ryan Leaf's. Poor guy. In reality he is a good QB with talent and a good attitude. Just raw, cuz this was his first starting year.

Matt Kegel's problem is that his last name is a sex exercise
kid has to have been made fun of his whole life, who knows where his head is at.

jk

also note, ben played shortstop and point guard in high school. Just to give you guys an idea of his wide range of athleticism.

Granted he wasn't 6'5 in high school, his athleticism alone makes him twice the prospect Leftwich was.

I have seen Ben play and I think has all the tools to be a great QB. He might lack the experience, but he is very bright, you have to be to get into Miami (OH). I hope he is still available when we pick but I seriously doubt it. I bet there are teams licking their chops to get Ben. My $.02.

I like:
1. Ben
2. Rivers
3. Eli

Back
Top Bottom