I Am Disgusted! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Am Disgusted!

the HEAT will win it all for sure, and the marlins might too...

2 winners in miami out of 4 isnt bad.........

LostInPatsLand said:
Hey, different strokes for different folks.
:spank:

:roflmao: Perhaps, but I don't think ANYBODY strokes to the same rythym as that of a Timbo bikini calender :lol:

you're right about the sports radio down here. the big O is a huge moron, a good personality, but a moron. I remember him calling for mckeon to be fired during the 2003 season and kept berating callers telling them we weren't going to do anything in the playoffs. Jim Mandich, I love him, but doesn't know anything if it's not printed in the paper he's reading during his boadcast. The only person in the market who knows anything is fat hank, and he's just painful to listen to (he even sounds fat and disgusting.)

I live in miami, and have a great time living here, but you hit the nail on the head with the sports media.

Phinmaster1354 said:
Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I came away with a feeling that the red headed step child that wrote this is probably a JETS fan or Pats fan. Throughout the article, his little digs on how the FINS are the pit of the the east and how the anger management is going etc... What a crock! He's just loving it because it's the 1st time in a 17 years we were cellar dwellars and only the 2nd time since 1970! IMPRESSIVE!!! We will rule the division like we have so many years in the past! I even think we have a chance to compete this season if we get some bounces! Don't worry FIN FANS!! WE WILL DOMINATE AGAIN SOON!!!

:rawk:

BLUEPHIN said:
I just returned from Lauderdale for vacation and I am sooooo disapointed! I was sooo excited to be immersed in fin info. on the radio and on the news but I got crap! The big 0 ? OJ ? Boob(BOOG) and on and on and on! Every question I heard, when they took them was answered with an I don't know the player or who knows or we'll see... I get more info. from my boys here based on educated guesses than from the "pros" I am sooo spoiled by the media up here in N.Y. - P.S. I don'y have the link but a nice article on Saban in the yahoo sports page!

really its not "football season" so as soon as the camps heat up more down here we get ALOT more info... plus the way sabans cut us all out its hard to get alot of info...

I don't know why people think the team won't be competitive, we get all the injured players back, plus the backups got a lot of professional reps last year, this is a good team Saban's inherited, he'll get a lot of credit for the turn around, which had this point is not his to get, but he's the NEW HC..and the team is coming off a 4-12 year.

MDFINFAN said:
I don't know why people think the team won't be competitive, we get all the injured players back, plus the backups got a lot of professional reps last year, this is a good team Saban's inherited, he'll get a lot of credit for the turn around, which had this point is not his to get, but he's the NEW HC..and the team is coming off a 4-12 year.
We were competitive last year. There weren't too many games that we were not in until the end. A few more bounces our way and we could have had a much different record. Now, with all the changes, I definitely can't see us getting any worse. I truly believe that we will compete this year.

Division champs? That may be too much to ask. We may still end up being cellar dwellers. But, didn't Buffalo or the Jets finished last in the division a few years ago and they were like 7-9?

Back
Top Bottom