I am laying down the gauntlet....Saban is a moron if: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am laying down the gauntlet....Saban is a moron if:

Section126 said:
We draft Braylon Edwards at #2 or trade down....and Draft Edge or Alexander with the #46 pick.....

How do you like them apples?

We don't have enough apples to pay them. Nor do we have the money. :tongue:

Section126 said:
We draft Braylon Edwards at #2 or trade down....and Draft Edge or Alexander with the #46 pick.....

How do you like them apples?

Then we are back to where we were before trading Surtain, over the cap and having to cut people. So your apples went bad!

I have no problem with Edwards, but you have to think smarter with the cap.

svnrdr said:
You are on a roll with lame posts!
LOL...Sorry 126...I gotta agree on this one. I think the pick at 46 should be BPA. RB, DB or otherwise.

Especially since we're apparently moving Surtain.

ZOD said:
We don't have enough apples to pay them. Nor do we have the money. :tongue:

Seems to me we got rid of some guy that made alot of money...Pat what's his name.... :wink:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Then we are back to where we were before trading Surtain, over the cap and having to cut people. So your apples went bad!

I have no problem with Edwards, but you have to think smarter with the cap.
:up:

Section126 said:
Seems to me we got rid of some guy that made alot of money...Pat what's his name.... :wink:

And according to Clump, we now have enough to pay our draft picks!

what some of you don't understand is WE CAN'T AFFORD ALEXANDER/EDGE. we are a re-building team, we need to get younger and cheaper.

ronnie brown at 2. balances the offense. hand him the ball 20 + times a game.. throw it to him 3-5 times a game.. as opposed to Edwards- 5 catches every game.

we are not in a position to take luxury players like edwards. we need the do it all type back.

Yeah, because you know more than Saban. Oh well. I guess there's always gonna be someone who b*tches.

Back
Top Bottom