I am looking for a Brandon Marshall Jersey...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am looking for a Brandon Marshall Jersey......

just go see the site, nflnhlshop.com, the pics you see on there are exactly what you get. bought 4 jerseys from them, (orange Henne, white Marshall, aqua Marshall, and a white Brady for a friend) they look GREAT, even better than I was expecting. They even have all the tags and official NFL stickers. The price for all four including shipping and handling was 133$ (about 33$ a jersey). I know it's hard to know who to trust with all the spam going around, I know I took a chance but for the price, I figured it was worth it. Shipping took about a week. I would recommend this site to everyone. Hope this helps!

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Miami Dolphins Brandon Marshall jersey in white (MIA190121) = $26.99
Size Size 50
1 x NFL New England Patriots #12 BRADY 50 TH (TEAM) jersey white (NE12223)
= $24.99
Size Size 52
1 x Miami Dolphins Brandon Marshall jersey green (MIA190111) = $26.99
Size Size 48
1 x Miami Dolphins #7 Chad Henne Jersey Alternate Orange (MIA073101) =
$24.99
Size Size 50
Sub-Total: $103.96
Zone Rates (Shipping to CA): $24.99
Handling Fee($2usd)+Insurance($3usd): $5.00
Total: $133.95

just go see the site, nflnhlshop.com, the pics you see on there are exactly what you get. bought 4 jerseys from them, (orange Henne, white Marshall, aqua Marshall, and a white Brady for a friend) they look GREAT, even better than I was expecting. They even have all the tags and official NFL stickers. The price for all four including shipping and handling was 133$ (about 33$ a jersey). I know it's hard to know who to trust with all the spam going around, I know I took a chance but for the price, I figured it was worth it. Shipping took about a week. I would recommend this site to everyone. Hope this helps!

Products
1 x Miami Dolphins Brandon Marshall jersey in white (MIA190121) = $26.99
Size Size 50
1 x NFL New England Patriots #12 BRADY 50 TH (TEAM) jersey white (NE12223)
= $24.99
Size Size 52
1 x Miami Dolphins Brandon Marshall jersey green (MIA190111) = $26.99
Size Size 48
1 x Miami Dolphins #7 Chad Henne Jersey Alternate Orange (MIA073101) =
$24.99
Size Size 50
Sub-Total: $103.96
Zone Rates (Shipping to CA): $24.99
Handling Fee($2usd)+Insurance($3usd): $5.00
Total: $133.95

Just curious how small that 48 is that you ordered. I wear a medium and plan on getting that size. From what I gather 50 is a standard large. Any insight would be appreciated.

Just curious how small that 48 is that you ordered. I wear a medium and plan on getting that size. From what I gather 50 is a standard large. Any insight would be appreciated.

I'm 5'11" and weigh 180 lbs, and i ordered the 2 larges(50) for myself and i find they fit very well. My brother in law is the same size as me but likes his jersey a little more snug so he got the medium (48). It fits but i prefer a jersey to be a little big than a little small. These jerseys also aren't as long as the authentics, they seem a little shorter than usual, but i find it looks better that way. If you normally wear a medium, i would get a medium if you like it a little big, and maybe a small if you like it snug, but definatly not a large. Hope this helps...

I'm 5'11" and weigh 180 lbs, and i ordered the 2 larges(50) for myself and i find they fit very well. My brother in law is the same size as me but likes his jersey a little more snug so he got the medium (48). It fits but i prefer a jersey to be a little big than a little small. These jerseys also aren't as long as the authentics, they seem a little shorter than usual, but i find it looks better that way. If you normally wear a medium, i would get a medium if you like it a little big, and maybe a small if you like it snug, but definatly not a large. Hope this helps...

Thanks man.

I went with 48 on all. White Dansby/Orange Henne/Aqua Marshall

Pretty stoked. If anyone wants pics just ask.

Back
Top Bottom