I am now a Steelers fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am now a Steelers fan

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
You know, say what you want about Kordell Stewert, but I just saw him do the most classy thing I have ever seen a player do this season. After Chris Brown (the Steelers Kicker) had missed two field goals, and an extra point, Kordell drove the team down the field and bogged down at the 20. Brown takes the field for a 3 point try, and the crowd boos him.

Kordell, then takes his fist and pumps it at the crowd, telling them to cheer...claps his hands, and turns the fans around to cheering for Brown.

Chris then hit the field goal, and Kordell ran out to congratulate him personally.

That is being a leader, that is showing class, and that is the Steelers whipping up on the F'ing Jets!!

Go Steelers!! lol

If only we could have a leader like Kordell on our offense. Every team would want their players to do something like that. Good job Kordell and good job Steelers!!!!!

Yeah....Now go RAVENS next week!!!! :evil: :D :p

Yeah

That would rule if the Ravens won next week.

Think of it though, doesn't everyone look classy compared to the Jets?

Re: Yeah

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Think of it though, doesn't everyone look classy compared to the Jets?

True :lol: But, I have watched the Steelers for the past 10 years and they have ALWAYS been classy in my mind. :D

Miadphan, do you remember Kirklands hit on Marino? NOT CLASSY! It was late, it was wrong, and he said he was going to do it before the game even started.

Dan grabbed his facemask, and told him what a punk he was.

Now Marino had class.

Also, Kordell wasn't much of a QB the last couple years, he has matured, and I think Jay can too.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Do you remember Kirkland's hit on Marino? NOT CLASSY! It was late, it was wrong, and he said he was going to do it before the game even started.

I do remember Levon Kirkland, but no, I don't remember THAT play. That sucks that he did that, but I was speaking of the Steelers organization itself.

I know Kordell hasn't been much of a QB believe me. They have struggled at the QB position for quite awhile. Stewart was just a WR back when O'Donnell and Brister were running the show (which was a joke). Kordell has learned to make better decisions since and is surrounded by alot of talent, but he CAN BE stopped.

We will see next week...........GO RAVENS!!!

PS - Interesting that you mentioned Levon Kirkland because he just gave Griese a concussion :eek: But, he is with Seattle now.

it was a happt day here!

my wife being a steelers fan, of course she does like the dolphins too, so we both CELEBRATED! :D

Back
Top Bottom