I am such a Mora Jr. backer... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am such a Mora Jr. backer...

IAG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
now that I am hearing Shula's name. I think I have had a headache since hearing that.

I really hope it is a courtesy interview, but you never know.

I'd definitely say it's a courtesy interview. I think we owe it to Shula, both Mike and Don, to interview the guy, particularly given that Saban is responsible for Shula's canning.

just heard on NFL network that Mora has already strted to put together a staff if he gets the job. that sounds like he is very confident that he will be the next head coach.

just heard on NFL network that Mora has already strted to put together a staff if he gets the job. that sounds like he is very confident that he will be the next head coach.

Maybe he's putting a staff together in anticipation of the UW job becoming free! :goof:

obviously none of the condidates have any sizzle so i saw give shula jr a chance

Maybe he's putting a staff together in anticipation of the UW job becoming free! :goof:

I keep seeing that concern on this board, despite the fact he was supposedly being facetious.

I would think that if any franchise would think twice about hiring someone like that, it would be Miami. The fact that they appear to be serious about hiring him as head coach tells me that concern might be well overstated.

Back
Top Bottom