I apologize | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I apologize

Canadi-Phin

I hate everyone else in the AFC East
Reaction score
In the mock draft frenzy I wrote that there was no way we would take two dbs in the first 3 picks. Wow was I wrong. Can't remember who said we might but good on you. Not sure how I feel about this draft at the moment. There seemed some really nice LB picks for us which a 3-4 is built on and we don't have many building blocks, but we passed on them for 2 cbs and a option QB. If Davis and Smith turn out, wow we have one great secondary for a long time which would be great and would allow more blitzing. Also SMith still there after getting another 5th rounder, nice trade.If Pat white can make an impact for 10-15 palsy a game then he may be worth the pick considering our RBs, TEs and WRs don't get the ball 10-15 plays a game. I hope he can really open up the offense.

Hopefully we get some beef in day 2.

I think the addition of Wake, the progression of Roth and the possibility of that JT guy signing all weighed in. I also like Sintim and Barwin, but as most say around here I trust the guys making the picks.

Dub,

I agree, I trust them way more then my opinion. Like I said if we have our starting orners for the next 5-10 years I'm a happy guy. If White makes the Wildcat really purr, then very happy again. JUst a weird draft for me, didn't see it coming.

Back
Top Bottom