ty admin it is peaceful again here
:sleep: :lol:

we need the Fins to sign Chris Carter just to get things flowing again :evil:

Originally posted by dolphan39
:sleep: :lol:

we need the Fins to sign Chris Carter just to get things flowing again :evil:

JAY FIEDLER RULES!!!!

;)

Way to take things out of context Infinsible. Justafan/BigDoug weren't part of that invasion. There is a world of difference between Justafan/BigDoug then fthefish and a few others. Maybe you would notice that too if you didn't lump them all together.

come on now, the bills are gone, lets not feud amongst ourselves. if the bills are reading this, they're loving it!

Re: you have to admit...........

Originally posted by dolfan06
those bills fans were only over here to piss people off, not talk smack. but if they didn't have some respect, they wouldn't have left when asked to leave. i give em mega props for that!;)
guess i'm gonna have to retract that statement, these guys have no class!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Way to take things out of context Infinsible. Justafan/BigDoug weren't part of that invasion. There is a world of difference between Justafan/BigDoug then fthefish and a few others. Maybe you would notice that too if you didn't lump them all together.

You're right..... my bad.....I apologize......

" It's hard to tell the players without a program......."

Justafan does speak for some of us who did not come over here for an "invasion?", this all started when one guy wanted to talk smack on your board and some others came with him. I would say that they probably didnt know of a smack board because they probably didnt look. Now I myself have been talking smack in the smack room. I find it amusing how Dajesus can take an honest apology from Justafan and still be able to insult Bills fans with it. I still dont knwo why you would warn them. That has to be one of the sorriest excuses I have ever heard. Even though you post was laden with broad criticisms of all Bills fans over here and they did attack the poster not the post. I will let them pass, just thought you should know that to enforce the law on all means to enforce the law on your own first. We are not all gone yet some of linger for actual football talk, I for one am one of them I will be here probably all season asking questions, making reply's trying to figure out what the hell is going on here in Miami. Anyways to anybody I did offend with any post I have posted out of my amazing 16. I am very sorry that was not my intent.

Back
Top Bottom