I blame this all on Jim Harbaugh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I blame this all on Jim Harbaugh

DolphinFanMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He spurned Ross and the Dolphins, He recruited Richard Sherman who probably introduced Jonathan Martin to drugs. Why couldn't Ross have convinced Harbaugh??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good god man. Smh....

Don't bring Sherman into this. People calling him a thug really need to f*** off

83625332-1.gif

Richard Sherman would bitch-slap Jon Martin.

I blame Jimmy Johnson for Kippy Brown!!!

Coincidentally that was the same reaction Danny boy had when asked about the Tannehill to Wallace long ball this season.
Hopefully he'll give our QB some pointers for next year.

I hate Harbaugh, can't stand to watch his theatrics on the sideline and Pete Carroll is a close 2nd....

Speaking of Harbaugh he had glowing praise for Martins character and football ability during the crapfest.

Offer a trade and make him put up or shut up. He's a whiner too so it's a good match.

Coincidentally that was the same reaction Danny boy had when asked about the Tannehill to Wallace long ball this season.
Hopefully he'll give our QB some pointers for next year.

Its also the look he gave when he was called a game manager while being compared to RT

I blame this all on Jim Harbaugh
He spurned Ross and the Dolphins, He recruited Richard Sherman who probably introduced Jonathan Martin to drugs. Why couldn't Ross have convinced Harbaugh??
Are you saying Jim Harbaugh has the "it" factor? :rotfl1:

Back
Top Bottom