I can live with Dave coming back...but Norv has to go!!! Anyone with me??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can live with Dave coming back...but Norv has to go!!! Anyone with me???

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
As bad as our team was lacking this year on the offensive line and among WR's, I still think we were 11-5 at worst if the playcalling was worth a dang. I was excited when Norv landed here....but he has done absolutely nothing to help us win. Get a new OC, 3 new linemen, and at least 1 new WR and this team can be awesome next year! Norv must go!!!!

Let Norv go to Arizona or something and coach there....

I agree with you...i can live with wanny returning...

Who do we get to be our O/C?

I don't care. If Wanny is back, it really doesn't matter who else is coaching.

I actually think if he had the right personnel in place, the offense would have been good.. there were questionable calls at time.. but you saw what the offense could do if it executed under his gameplan.. (Dallas)

maybe if norv had talent on the offense he could open up the playbook?

we don't even need 3 lineman.. 2 is good enough.

Smith- gonna get better
Mckinney- needs to get better with line calls

replace Perry, and wade and we're fine.

Smith
Nails
Mckinney
Woody*
Tait*

my line if i could make one.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
maybe if norv had talent on the offense he could open up the playbook?

we don't even need 3 lineman.. 2 is good enough.

Smith- gonna get better
Mckinney- needs to get better with line calls

replace Perry, and wade and we're fine.

Smith
Nails
Mckinney
Woody*
Tait*

my line if i could make one.

keep dreaming :lol:

You can complain about coaching, but independent observers like ESPN's Sean Salisbury say offensive coordinator Norv Turner is the best offensive mind in the game. This seems ridiculous given the results we've seen and the wasting of two Ricky Williams years, but Salisbury watches a lot of film, has a lot more expertise than most analysts and has never played for Turner. He has no bias.
If norv had the players (QB...and lineman) to run his system, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I want an O-line coach. Also a Special teams coach. PLus linemen, a new qb and a wide reciever opposite of chambers. All of this really isnt that much to ask.

I agree with the general sentiment of this thread.

I think the thread title is backwards. I'd much rather have Norv back and Dave leaving. If Norv has the proper horses, his offense will put a hurtin' on NFL defenses.

No. Norv can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****.
The only reason he (Turner) is getting heat is because the O-line (which Wanny didn't think was important enough to upgrade) sucks and the QB is horribly inconsistent and should be a back up at best. Oh yeah, and lets not forget passing up Boldin and Calico and drafting Moore. Great call Dave. MORON!!

The job of an offensive coordinator is to make the most of the talent that is there. Granted, our offense is lacking in more areas than many....but Norv has definitely not made the most of the talent which does exist. His playcalling is predictable and sucks. He has to go! This is the #1 item on this year's agenda to upgrading our team!

Originally posted by dean_siu
The job of an offensive coordinator is to make the most of the talent that is there. Granted, our offense is lacking in more areas than many....but Norv has definitely not made the most of the talent which does exist. His playcalling is predictable and sucks. He has to go! This is the #1 item on this year's agenda to upgrading our team!

And that's exactly what he did. He had the talent of a 28th rated offense, and that's exactly what his offense was rated.

And the job of a coach/gm is to bring in the right people and not ignore the side of the ball that has to score the points. wanny screwed this team up and you could bring n any other OC with this O-line and QB and he would suck too. Your argument is weak and I'm willing to bet you're under 18.

Originally posted by dean_siu

I saw way too many poorly executed plays this season to say that the play calling was a problem.

Originally posted by inFINSible

I saw way too many poorly executed plays this season to say that the play calling was a problem.
HEY WAKE UP OUT THERE!! norv has done the best he can with what he has had. INFINS is right i have qouted this to some pepole already but i will 1 more time all you fiedler supporters listen up this weeks dolphin digest andy cohen the editor comments on last weeks bills games and says and i quote "jay fiedler was so bad against the bills norv turner just stopped calling pass plays regardless of down and distance" end quote wake up pepole we need some talent on offense period. norv can only do so much look at what he has to work with!! ricky,cc,mcmike is it!! realize we have a never was nor never will be at qb.norv has done a good job with what he had to work with.

Back
Top Bottom