I can live with Dave coming back...but Norv has to go!!! Anyone with me??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can live with Dave coming back...but Norv has to go!!! Anyone with me???

If you read my original statement, you realize that I acknowledge faults in our offense. However, when we have a top 10 qb in the league (Fiedler), a top 5 running back (Williams), and a top 15 receiver (Chambers)....the offense should move the ball better than it does despite it's deficiencies. A team's playcalling has to be built around the personnel it possesses.....if you want to change the offense, change the players in the offseason. If Norv is that archaeic that he can't adjust to the strengths he has at any particular time....he should not be coaching in this league today!

TOP TEN?? FIEDLER?? i would rank him at next to if not the bottom at qb dont use the win% thing please

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
maybe if norv had talent on the offense he could open up the playbook?

we don't even need 3 lineman.. 2 is good enough.

Smith- gonna get better
Mckinney- needs to get better with line calls

replace Perry, and wade and we're fine.

Smith
Nails
Mckinney
Woody*
Tait*

my line if i could make one.

Maybe. Just before the two minute warning the fins had a first down. Everybody and their brother new Miami would run, result Ricky gets taken down for a two yard loss. That was the perfect place for a play action. I know this is just one play but the time management almost got away from them at the end. There were too many plays that stopped the clock after the two minute warning. I think Dave should get one more shot with a new o-coord. and try to pick something up to help the offence. Either we do this and make another run next year or make wholesale changes and rebuild for five years down the line. We were only a few breaks and/or luck from being maybe 13-3. But, the attitude has to change. In the fourth quarter of the vike game today they made the comment that only three teams that made the playoffs last year were in this year. I don't know if that is the final count. The NFL is not like it was in the 70's. We knew who would more than likely win the SB before the season started. It's not like that now. Luck probably plays a third of the factor now.

Originally posted by Unclemeat

Maybe. Just before the two minute warning the fins had a first down. Everybody and their brother new Miami would run, result Ricky gets taken down for a two yard loss. That was the perfect place for a play action. I know this is just one play but the time management almost got away from them at the end. There were to many plays that stopped the clock after the two minute warning. I think Dave should get one more shot with a new o-coord. and try to pick something up to help the offence. Either we do this and make another run next year or make wholesale changes and rebuild for five years down the line. We were only a few breaks and/or luck from being maybe 13-3. But, the attitude has to change. Sometime in the fourth quarter of the vike game they made the comment on three teams that made the playoffs were in this year. I don't know if that is the final count. The NFL is not like it was in the 70's. We knew who would more than likely win the SB before the season started. It's not like that now. Luck probably plays a third of the factor now.

Off topic, sorry but, last week someone named "unclemeat' got one of his e-mails read on ESPN radio....made me think it might be you...was it?

Back
Top Bottom