I cannot wait until this conference | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I cannot wait until this conference

what about the reference to throws you get away with. sideline pass that ronde barber shouldve picked off. he definitely had some veiled criticisms of gus's game

ercin13 said:
saban said it dont argue with me take it up with saban. obviously you know more than him.

WOAH calm down, I just asked a question

adamprez2003 said:
what about the reference to throws you get away with. sideline pass that ronde barber shouldve picked off. he definitely had some veiled criticisms of gus's game

yea not to mention the whole overthrow them by 10 yds statement. I dont know what to make out of it.

paskerbrandon said:
I hate to say it but it sounds like hes starting Gus. If Aj outplays Gus next week however I think he starts.

i think he wants to but gus is making it harder and harder for him to give him the starting job

I think we can all agree both Frerotte and Feeley hardcore blow. The guy who will start is the guy who hardcore blows the least. It sucks to be in this situation.

adamprez2003 said:
he definitely had some veiled criticisms of gus's game

and of AJs play against second and third teamers......he really gave us nothing new....:lol:

btw, was he required to give PCs like this at LSU? He really seems to hate doing them, and I'm wondering if this was developed after he left Baton Rouge because of the SoFla media, or if he's always been like this?

thats pretty funny how you changed your sig. guess it doesnt hurt being neighborly:evil:

ercin13 said:
saban said it dont argue with me take it up with saban. obviously you know more than him.

Mann did catch the ball but he couldn't get even 1 foot in bounds. Not sure what Saban was talking about. Lee on the other hand. :nono:

Back
Top Bottom