I cannot wait until this conference | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I cannot wait until this conference

Translation....and I think you'll agree........

Gus starts until Feeley is up to speed with the offense......

Then its Feeleys.

ercin13 said:
lee and mann shouldve caught those passes from feeley he said

the one to mann in the endzone? no way that was 3-5 feet out of bounds.

imagine if saban just got out of his calm funk and jumped up and shouted out THAT'S IT, AJ IS STARTING, HE'S MUCH BETTER OK? I LOVE AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ! hahaha it's just funny thinking about

Both sides of the line should be happy with this...

Gus will probably start.....but when he is most ready Feeley will step in and we will see if he is our QB of the future.

adamprez2003 said:
did he just say he would consider interchanging the qbs throughout the season?

He said something like "we will consider whatever options give us the best chance to win". I doubt he will actually do this once regular season starts though, but it was a very diplomatic answer :)

Thebignate5 said:
imagine if saban just got out of his calm funk and jumped up and shouted out THAT'S IT, AJ IS STARTING, HE'S MUCH BETTER OK? I LOVE AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ! hahaha it's just funny thinking about
:lol: Yea i was thinking (hoping) that too.

dolphinfan2k5 said:
the one to mann in the endzone? no way that was 3-5 feet out of bounds.
saban said it dont argue with me take it up with saban. obviously you know more than him.

vt_dolfan said:
Both sides of the line should be happy with this...

Gus will probably start.....but when he is most ready Feeley will step in and we will see if he is our QB of the future.

i think saban wants that to be the plan but he needs gus to show up next week. if not i think he'll name aj the starter

Back
Top Bottom