I cannot wait until this conference | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I cannot wait until this conference

Hmm....it sounds to me like Gus is still the guy....hope Im wrong, but if its the case..Ill be cheering him along.

paskerbrandon said:
"AJ did a good job and hes going to get more opporunities", there it is for me.

Funny. After hearing him say that, I get the feeling that he still thinks that Frerotte gives us the best chance of winning. :fire:

p.s. what's up with all the "standpoints"?

By him saying that he isnt going to name a starter I think that makes it more of a 50/50 chance for AJ to start. After him naming Gus the starter then now saying he isnt going to name a starter. I think we could see a change next week.

JT dinged a knee on a cut block on the last play for the 1's. Iced it on the sidelines, moved fine and as Coach Saban said he'll be fine.

phinfan2003 said:
Funny. After hearing him say that, I get the feeling that he still thinks that Frerotte gives us the best chance of winning. :fire:

p.s. what's up with all the "standpoints"?

Wanny Flashbacks!!! :cry:

Stop Nick Stop!!

I think he has AJ as the favorite now IMO. He only had good things to say about him and kind of skimmed over Gus. Reggies fine.

i think the plan was to start gus but the way the two played he's really conflicted now. I think that was a message to Gus. You got one more shot and you better do something with it or AJ's the man

fins2923 said:
JT dinged a knee on a cut block on the last play for the 1's. Iced it on the sidelines, moved fine and as Coach Saban said he'll be fine.

That is good to hear. I was never worried he seems to get dinged almost every game. But it is never anything serious and he fine a few plays later

Back
Top Bottom