I Can't Believe It | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Can't Believe It

Originally posted by WharfRat
That would be fine by me.... except that by that time... the entire team would be injured... :nono:

Nah, then they'd extend the number of players up to say....70 per team. And the practice squad up to about 10. :lol:

I know....its all crazy. But I just enjoy football so much, no other sport gives me this much pleasure. Baseball is boring, you can't drink enough beer while playing golf, basketball is a joke if you're short and white, hockey doesn't let players use their sticks to hit with.....it's all a comspiracy I tell you! haha:lol:

Originally posted by IceStorm

Nah, then they'd extend the number of players up to say....70 per team. And the practice squad up to about 10. :lol:

I know....its all crazy. But I just enjoy football so much, no other sport gives me this much pleasure. Baseball is boring, you can't drink enough beer while playing golf, basketball is a joke if you're short and white, hockey doesn't let players use their sticks to hit with.....it's all a comspiracy I tell you! haha:lol:

:lol: :lol: I'm not short and white, and I still suck at basketball. I agree about baseball though. You don't have to be much of an athlete to play it. Look at the best baseball player ever, Babe Ruth, he was a fatty......

Originally posted by BMarion31

:lol: :lol: I'm not short and white, and I still suck at basketball. I agree about baseball though. You don't have to be much of an athlete to play it. Look at the best baseball player ever, Babe Ruth, he was a fatty......
it doesn't make much difference if your short and white or tall and black, baseball sucks! playing it is not too bad, but watching those overpaid idiots play a game........................i'd rather watch the leapfrog championships!

Agreed. I can't believe they get paid so much! What was the guy's name, Alex Rodriguez? He got over 100 million bucks, all he does is catch a ball with a glove, and hit the ball with a bat. It isn't like football either, he is probably going to see every penny of that money......

Think about it like this. If you were in the top half of the top one percent of any work, how much would you be paid? Doctors, lawyers, athletes. All are very specialized. I think baseball is boring and pays way to much. Then again how many people can get a hit on Randy Johnson? Thinking about it this way prevents the salaries from ticking me off. :D

The reason it ticks me off is because guys that play football, basketball, and even soccer have so much more talent than those guys. They are better athletes, are required to stay in the weight room longer, even have to go to alternative medical treatments, whereas those punks playing baseball sit on a bench and chew tobacco! Well, it may be sunflower seeds now, but the fact remains. They don't deserve that money......

Originally posted by poornate
Don't sweat it. I wish I could pitch, too. :lol:

:lol: :lol: That would be the life. Sit on a bench in the shade, chewing my sunflower seeds. Then go throw a ball as hard as I can, then sit back down in the shade. Earn 100 mil doing it. Why the hell am I going to school......

face it!

Originally posted by poornate
Don't sweat it. I wish I could pitch, too. :lol:
95% of the baseball games are watching 2 guys play catch for 2 1/2 hrs, and you have to pay to see it. if i want to see it i'll go across the street to the high school!:rolleyes:

1-3 Writing
4-7 Reading
8-6th year of college- tons of alcohol and sex

Dude, you've got to know why you're there to get the most out of your education. Here's a guide to help you out. :lol:

I'm 19. I've seen my share of the alcohol an sex, but, I can't stand all these pyschology quizzes and chemistry homework. Thats the reason for the alcohol and sex, to relieve the stress. If it wasn't for football (playing and watching the 'Fins), I think I'd go into a stress seizure or something......

Back
Top Bottom