I can't believe this if it happens! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can't believe this if it happens!

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
If Drew Bledsoe ends up staying with the Patriots, it will be a travesty to him. Imagine a 100 million dollar QB backing up Tom Brady?

Patriots | Bledsoe Likely Staying with Patriots - from KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
April 12, 2002 16:09:59 PT ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports New England Patriots QB Drew Bledsoe is likely to stay with the Patriots through the draft and probably into training camp. The Buffalo Bills had been hot after Bledsoe, but Bills GM Tom Donahoe called the talks with New England "frustrating" and they appear ready to move on. The Patriots haven't backed off their demand of at least one first-round pick in any deal involving Bledsoe and no teams have offered one to them as of yet.

:monkey: The Patriots

I WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED TO SEE HIM A BACK-UP BRADY.
FOR A QB OF HIS CALIBER HE SOULD BE STARTING FOR ANOTHER TEAM. HOPE FULLY NOT FOR THE BILLS!!!!!!!

I want him to get traded (To a non divisional opponent) for not much, and watch Brady flop with no insurance. Watch out Pats, cause Damon "I wish I had Josh Heupel's arm strength" Huard will backing him up. :lol:

Is that what I think it is..........a Jay Fiedler jersey?:eek:

I hope Bledsoe faces the Pats. He'll be out for blood. He's so much better than Brady.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Bledsoe is better than Brady. Watch Bledsoe start week 3.
The Pats are smart to keep Bledsoe as "one-year wonder" insurance unless they get a good deal for him before Sat.

Back
Top Bottom