I Can't Believe You Guys.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Can't Believe You Guys....

Well phan since you are so obviously infatuated with Ricky I don't think I'd have to worry about you going to the Sundowner. It's alright you can admit that you want to be Ricky's catcher. I'm sure it won't be the first time you "bit the pillow"

You have such a natural talent for hair and makeup I just assumed you were a makeup artist. Don't worry about it your parents won't be that ashamed when you tell them your lifestyle choice. I'm sure your Dad won't feel that much shame when he takes his pre-op son to the Bills game. His buddies won't rile him that much.

Oh and I think Bills fans are the ones riled up that Flutie left.

The only thing will happen is more useless posts..who cares about that..CLASS is knowing when not to respond to BS..

Originally posted by bills_phan
You would never see this kind of crap on a Bills board. I guess there's just not that many real football fans in Mijami.

You just might... thanks for telling us where you came from... :D

Yo, you know why they talking smack because they havent beaten us in like 2 or 3 years. Something like that. We have a winning streak almost as long as the Jets did on us. They suck! Hey Bill fans, whens the last time you won the AFC East Championship? Whens the last time you beat us? LOL the easiest answer to why they are doing this is because.....Buffalo is jealous of us, they think because they have "Bledsoe" and since Fiedler is out and maybe our 2 WRs are out that they are gonna pass all over us and win (their first in a long time) but pleaseeeeee Surtain and Madison will INT balls Freeman will also get his first INT this week and Marion come up with an other. We picked him off in New England we can do it in buffalo. And remember Buffalo has one of the worst(if not da worst) football defenses, so Ray will have a good day and everyone will say why doesn't he start and Ricky will run all over them. Chambers will have a huge day over those sorry CBs. Its all about Miami! Oh that one guy who has ricky painted and the magazine, are you gay or 5 yrs old? Maybe both. THe picture looks like u finger painted on a picture of him for a school project. Teacher probably said I want all of you students to find a Miami Dolphins played and fingerpaint on him and bring it in tommorow. You like it so much oyu put it there. And the magazine, LOL!!! Ill im gonna say Ricky knows hes str8 especially since he moved to south beach. But this week it will be all bout the 3 R's. No No Not Run Ricky Run!!!! But.....Ray, Ricky, and Randy!!!

GO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!

31-17 over BUFFALO

Back
Top Bottom