I cant change my avatar..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I cant change my avatar.....

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
it wont let me change it, can anyone else change theirs? .....just seeing if its me or the site.

clear.gif
here is the pic im trying to use

I can't change mine also, I think there may be a prob with the graphics area of the website. There is problems in the photo gallery also.

I deleted my old avatar and can't replace it with my own. The site avatars work though.

Anyone have an answer.

It says unable to save avatar.

I would appreciate if someone would answer this question.

Why can't I change my avatar??????????????

Anyone still having problems?

Major Tom to ground control. Pleeeeeeeeeese help!

It would be nice if a admin or mod would answer the question.

This is as far as I can help you: it's a glitch that I personally experienced a while back, and an Admin fixed it for me. But damn, children (in his best Chef voice) be patient!

:wink:

NaboCane said:
This is as far as I can help you: it's a glitch that I personally experienced a while back, and an Admin fixed it for me. But damn, children (in his best Chef voice) be patient!

:wink:

Don't wanna. :refuse:

Jt0323 said:
:rolleyes2

:lol:

Relax. I was just kidding with him. You are starting to be like me by taking things too seriously.

Ace88 said:
:lol:

Relax. I was just kidding with him. You are starting to be like me by taking things too seriously.

o it was hard to tell, like someone said before a smilie can make a break a post...ex a :wink: at the end would of made it obvious that ur were kidding

Jt0323 said:
o it was hard to tell, like someone said before a smilie can make a break a post...ex a :wink: at the end would of made it obvious that ur were kidding

It really depends on who you are talking to. Some people know that you are kidding with me and some don't know. I'm sure Nabo knew I was and just having some fun.

Back
Top Bottom