I CANT EVEN SLEEP 2nite | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I CANT EVEN SLEEP 2nite

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
man i layed down couldnt stop thinkin bout the finz so i poped a tape in of the 2002 game when the finz played the bears on monday nite o boy did ricky look good :cry: runnng everywhere had a couple of tds. Madden and the outher dude cant think of his name rite now where talking about what the saints get if ricky gets 1,500 yards (the first rounder) i shoke my head i just cant stand it. "Well john it looks like ricky is well on pace to get that 15 hundred."Geez i say. then i think about the WR situation man o man that blows i had such high hopes for boston this year had him and ricky on a couple fantasy teams. matter of fact i traded and got ricky 4 days b4 he did his gay little dance to asia. Well in nother league some1 sent me a trade for ricky the day before so it was just sitting there waiting for me to decline but i never got to it thank god. Well it was cheep but yes i ripped the guy off and i think he was a fin fan so i feel pretty bad 4 it. I also keep thinking wat reciver is going to step up or if we will get someone or who we will trade Ogun for. Boy i have alot on my mind. I hope typing this will let u non sleepers cuz ricky sucks and boston is hurt fanz kno there are more out there. Put in some input let me know what you think. Cuz I CANT :sleep:

Me 2moro-:coffee:

my life just went to hell.

this has been by far the worst 2 weeks of my life. i still havent gotten over ricky.....

ive never seen anything like this b4 in my life in the nfl its absoloutly NUTZ

I really need to see a preseason game to see where we stand..
Is the practice game on tomorow.(internet Radio) mite help a bit :(

Rite now im a walking zolof advertisement :nono:

to see where we stand you have to wait till week 1, preseason means sh**

We can sneak up on people now because noone expects us to do much.Everyone has to step up and play their best we still have as good a chance as any team.I truly believe that.

Thanks and for that i will rest :)

im not joking im really feeling it im out goodnite boys and ladys (all finz fanz)

Back
Top Bottom