I can't wait for Sunday.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can't wait for Sunday....

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
to be OVER !!!!

I hope Carolina wins, obviously, but I want the offseason to start !

I'm excited about the possiblity of an offensive change, FINALLY.

:D

Hear ya...I wish Miami would be in the Superbowl...I know one thing would be for sure...

I would be a nervous wreck if Miami was in the SB.

I would have to be in a paded room by myself...

No way...remember how much we wanted the season to start this year?...the ticker?--50 days, 40 days, 30 days till kickoff. Remember Muck's sig with the "die offseason die" graphic. Offseason should be interesting, but either way, we have 7 months of NBA, NHL, and crap(MLB). God help us all, at least there's march madness

Then there are guys like me who are the football only type.... it's a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG offseason when you don't have any other sports to lean on.

as long as there's Madden online, I'll have my football fix. Of course I like baseball too...

Then, of course, there's the NFL network. NFL Football 24x7, 356 days a year!!! YEAH BABY!

I wish the NFL network showed old games in its entirety. They must not have the rights.

As Dolphins fans, the offseason usually rules because people want to come here. Unfortunately, once the season starts it all gets shot to hell.

Originally posted by Dynasty
I love the NFL network the offseason will go by quicker with it

No doubt! I do find it funny though that they alrealy have the "Ticker Tape" scrolling at the bottom of the screen with the Draft order.:lol:

Originally posted by Mondo_Man
I wish the NFL network showed old games in its entirety. They must not have the rights.

As Dolphins fans, the offseason usually rules because people want to come here. Unfortunately, once the season starts it all gets shot to hell.

Well....they sort of do. Last weekend they showed the Chargers/Dolphins ("Kellen Winslow") game and it was about an hour long special. They played it with the original announcers and everything. It wasn't a typical NFL Films Presents watered down version. It was like watching a compressed version of the original game. Pretty cool actually.

The only reason i like the offseason where i am from is that is when it starts to warm up again. I love football but i hate the winter. At least football gives me something to do when it is so damn cold out. I hope by next season i will be living in the Miami area. Waiting to find out about my womens job offer in Miami. Probaly gonna find out today if were going or not. SO wish me luck fellas.

Back
Top Bottom