I don't blame Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't blame Ricky

MajorCanz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Two things I am sure of....

1. The test that Ricky failed is accurate.

2. If I was a player on this team, and the organization brought back the same coach, the same GM, spent a second round pick on a Downgrade at QB, lost the one decent OL we had, and had to spend a first round pick (and had to trade the fourth rounder to move up the one spot) to replace him, I would be smoking too.

I'd be surprised if every player on our team didn't test positive. This bunch of characters makes you want to light up.

MajorCanz said:

2. If I was a player on this team, and the organization brought back the same coach, the same GM, spent a second round pick on a Downgrade at QB, lost the one decent OL we had, and had to spend a first round pick (and had to trade the fourth rounder to move up the one spot) to replace him, I would be smoking too.

I'd be surprised if every player on our team didn't test positive. This bunch of characters makes you want to light up.

A third thing you should be sure of...Ricky failed the test on December 10...before the second thing that you are sure of even occured.

Ricky failed the test because Ricky lit up and inhailed. Now Ricky has to pay the price. That smoke was an expensive one...it will cost him about $650,000.00

MajorCanz said:

2 things your definatly wrong about. Are you sure you haven't smoked already when you posted this???

your nuts not to be concerned. It was with one point of passing the test, and if the varriables that some mentioned did have an impact then this all for not. If he did toke up that pisses me off. He did it durring a playoff push, and there is no excuse for that. It was a selfish move, and may explain his lack of production durring last season. I don't doubt that he smokes. I know my freind has anxiesty disorder and for a long time weed was the only thing that kept in check. After a while though it made things alot worse for him. He would get 10x more paranoid after smokeing out. Hopefully Ricky has gotten to this point.

Hey, Comon now, it's just a little pot :lol:

naw I'm kidding. I have Social Anxiety/Depression much like Rickys disorder. I used to smoke pot to drown my sorrows and such. But that was a mistake. A rather stupid one at that. I now take Paxil. It helps make me a much better person. Plus you can't use other narcotics while on most Anti-depressents, or they won't work properly.

Does anybody know if Ricky takes any Perscription meds? If so thats just another reason to add to the pile of reasons he shouldn't be smoking weed.

34RWilliams said:
2 things your definatly wrong about. Are you sure you haven't smoked already when you posted this???
I'm definitely wrong? And you know this....how again?

Is it so hard to believe that Ricky might partake in Recreational Herbal Remedies?

You have to ask yourself...whats more likely? Ricky to smoke a little weed or the NFL drug testers to 1) Get a wrong result 2) Make that info public.

One of those two scenarios happened. And to me its obvious that Ricky probably did the deed. And its just as obvious as why.

PhinstiGator said:
A third thing you should be sure of...Ricky failed the test on December 10...before the second thing that you are sure of even occured.

Ricky failed the test because Ricky lit up and inhailed. Now Ricky has to pay the price. That smoke was an expensive one...it will cost him about $650,000.00
Whatever. Having DW back this past year, with Jay STILL the QB, Speilman STILL the GM, no WR other than Chambers to speak of......that in itself would be enough to make a sober man take to drinking....or worse.

MajorCanz said:
Whatever. Having DW back this past year, with Jay STILL the QB, Speilman STILL the GM, no WR other than Chambers to speak of......that in itself would be enough to make a sober man take to drinking....or worse.
Would you? If you were a sober man, would you take up drinking or doing drugs because the people around you weren't doing their job correctly??

That's total pot-stirring BS. Pun intended.

I'm not saying he doesn't smoke but, to blame it on anything other than his own free will is baseless speculation.

well how ever you feel know this it was during the december stretch last season that was oh so important. that in itself is no good.

on a lighter note maybe the oline's play drove him to it..but doubt that, nothing more than poor judgement that he should apoligize for. end of story.

chevysales said:
well how ever you feel know this it was during the december stretch last season that was oh so important. that in itself is no good.

on a lighter note maybe the oline's play drove him to it..but doubt that, nothing more than poor judgement that he should apoligize for. end of story.

I disagree. I think that Wayne H ought to apologize to him for not surrounding him with more talent and providing him with a competent coach.

And he ought to apologize to us fans for giving us such an underachieving bunch of misfits for all these years.

MajorCanz said:
I'm definitely wrong? And you know this....how again?

Is it so hard to believe that Ricky might partake in Recreational Herbal Remedies?

You have to ask yourself...whats more likely? Ricky to smoke a little weed or the NFL drug testers to 1) Get a wrong result 2) Make that info public.

One of those two scenarios happened. And to me its obvious that Ricky probably did the deed. And its just as obvious as why.

I just asked myself and it seems that the NFL testing is wrong. If someone gets tested twice in one day and the results vary yea something is wrong. If he is as confident in beating hell believe, if not then he will have to fess up on t.v. get over and go on.

You had'nt even thought about it before news broke of the potential game suspension. The way Ricky has been with charity and steping up from his life altering trip most Dolfans would'nt have thought of it

MajorCanz said:
I disagree. I think that Wayne H ought to apologize to him for not surrounding him with more talent and providing him with a competent coach.

And he ought to apologize to us fans for giving us such an underachieving bunch of misfits for all these years.

Your whole outlook on that situation is far from right. Surroundig him with more talent????? Please Ricky was coming from a team that was going under and when he joined the Phins he was happy to contribute his talent to this group of talented players. Ricky came into this team as a player not to be a star but to be one of the guys, the whole team doesnt revolve around Ricky bud.

RW made a very stupid decision.
He is a role model for a lot of kids.
You can't be doing that kind of stuff.
Very, very stupid.
There's nothing he can do about it now.
Even if he can appeal this, everyone will see him differently from now on.

(If I had to work with these bunch of clowns, I may be thinking differently and would have joined in and rolled one up with RW!)
Just kidding, it's just a joke.

Back
Top Bottom