I dont get it; 3 potenial 1st rounders & no mention | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont get it; 3 potenial 1st rounders & no mention

i was wondering that too. I think we drafted amazing. Only i would have rather had mcpherson than travis daniels.

on other sites they say we did good, yahoo, msn, someone posted something hre yesterday that said we had the best draft... yet on espn, we're just the middle of the pack... go figure...

I can't figure out why people are so damn enamored with a quarterback that couldn't complete 50% of his passes at FSU. His career completion percentage at FSU was right around 49.8%, and some of you act like he's the best quarterback since Dan Marino and John Elway.

Even when you watch footage of his throws in the AFL, he rarely hit his receivers in stride. Many of his throws were high, behind the receiver, or the receiver had to make a spectacular catch. Other things I noticed was his propensity to run when his first read wasn't there.

This guy will never be a starter in the NFL. The only thing he has going for him is a strong arm and athleticism. He doesn't have the brain for a quarterback. He's nothing more than a glorified Michael Bishop, and some of you wanted this guy in the 2nd round.

I think Stefan LeFors is too small to ever do anything in the NFL, but I would have drafted him over Adrian McPherson.

Mel Kiper said that the Travis Daniels pick up in the 4th round is a steal, but then again he says that about everyone who got taken in the 4th.

KB21 said:
I can't figure out why people are so damn enamored with a quarterback that couldn't complete 50% of his passes at FSU. His career completion percentage at FSU was right around 49.8%, and some of you act like he's the best quarterback since Dan Marino and John Elway.

Even when you watch footage of his throws in the AFL, he rarely hit his receivers in stride. Many of his throws were high, behind the receiver, or the receiver had to make a spectacular catch. Other things I noticed was his propensity to run when his first read wasn't there.

This guy will never be a starter in the NFL. The only thing he has going for him is a strong arm and athleticism. He doesn't have the brain for a quarterback. He's nothing more than a glorified Michael Bishop, and some of you wanted this guy in the 2nd round.

I think Stefan LeFors is too small to ever do anything in the NFL, but I would have drafted him over Adrian McPherson.

Dead on.
Maybe the McPherson,Wilkerson and Shazor talk will go away now.
Lord knows there was enough of it on draft day, the day before and after.

Back
Top Bottom