I Don't Get It | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Don't Get It

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
How come the Pats have soooo many injuries every year? Alot of there injuries are on the defensive side of the ball too. Do they not have a good conditioning coach or something?

Just bad luck. They've pretty much been contact injuries.

Was actually thinking this while watching the game yesterday. This team just seems to always get hurt, of course it never seems to really affect them, so *shrug*.

i guess they are overdue, they have had a pretty good run of injury free seasons from most of their main players, injuries are part of the game and the pats are having to deal with it more now that in the past few years.

hmmmm have you been paying attention? Over the last two seasons the Pats have lost something like 84 player/games to injuries. I know one season was the most games lost by the superbowl champion EVER, something like 44 games lost. We have a bunch of injuries to important players in the last couple of years. Losing both starting corners last year for more than half of the season, check. Losing one of the starting WRs for 8 or 9 games, check. Losing starting RT for a large percentage of the season, check. And those are just some of the injuries from last year.

Back
Top Bottom