I don't know about you guys, but... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't know about you guys, but...

Funny

a Bills fan saying the Cowboys and Redskins suck. You didn't lose any big games to those 2 teams did you?

Originally posted by miadphan13

How could you have shot me down? I made it publicly known back then, when ALL of you were complimenting me on how attractive I was that I would NEVER date a Bills fan. :lol: :lol:

Nice try yourself! :lol: :lol:

Show me once where I complimented you on your looks.

That's right I didn't. Just because you're divorced and need confidence boosters from men on your looks doesn't mean that's it's true. It's called being nice.

nice try though:D :eek: :eek: :D

miadphan

;) Come miadphan, give that poor Bills fan a break. He's in 8 feet of snow, his team has 3 lousy wins and your pic is his lone bright spot. Cut him some slack:)

By the way, the only thing that could be better about your picture would be if you were decked out in one of those fine purple Ravens jerseys :D

Your right Birds of Prey! I have been too hard on him! :lol: But, he still doesn't have a chance in hell! :lol: He has to try and use my divorce against me like divorce is a bad thing. :lol:

Anyway, I can say you will never see me in a purple Ravens jersey, but I can say I drive a purple car..........with a Dolphins license plate! :lol:

Re: Soo, u'll admit that your team will choke again?

Originally posted by Bufbill1080
or won't you? Come on! It's the playoffs. They always get massacred in the 2nd round of the playoffs. This year should not be any different. If they get to the Super Bowl with Big Ears as the starting QB, I will be the first one in here with a great big picture of him in my sig for a week. Go Ravens, just so we dont have to see Miami get crushed in the 2nd round. LOL :D

At least we make the playoffs.

hey finmama..........

Originally posted by finmama
MIADFAN 13, ken i have yer IM name so's i ken lern how too werk it. plus i nead a frend. it is so lonly in west virjinya. jist me and my geetar. I also have sum moonshine if yoo want it. me and grampaw get drunked up evry nite so's we don hafta think abot nuthin. yer really perty to. ken you lern me how ta look real perty like you?

GO DOLFINS! BEET THE JETS ON SATERDAY!

What grade did you gradeeate?:lol:

Because.........

WY yall keap on makin fun of me?

About 98% of your posts have nothing to do with Miam Dolphins football. In case you haven't noticed, this is a Miami Dolphins football webiste! If you post something that is remotely related to the game of football, then I'll stop bashing you.

Fin Mama...we don't play the Jets on Saturday. We play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at 4:15 eastern time. So you don't have to metion the Jets anymore ok?

Go Phins!!

wy you caling me names? i sed GO DOLFINS! i sed i want us too win aginst the jets on saterday. all you do is make fun of me :(

i jist waneted too mack some frends here!

Can you spell a single word correctly that has 5 letters in it?

Re: Hey I bet Dan Marino enjoyed his Super Bowl ring, didnt he?

Ohhh, that's right...he NEVER got one in his entire 17 SEASONS with the Dolphins! hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

it takes a whole lot more than a QB to win a superbowl! it takes a team!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Re: Hey I bet Dan Marino enjoyed his Super Bowl ring, didnt he?

Ohhh, that's right...he NEVER got one in his entire 17 SEASONS with the Dolphins! hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude your team is not in the playoffs, have some respect for the nfl, and move on to the Sabers untill next season. If you get a few players and have a little more luck w/injuries maybee you will be included in the post season discussions next year. Untill then let us have our fun.

BuffBill1080

I like this guy, he cracks me up. He reminds me of that kid in Jr. High School that keeps coming back for more after you beat him up....BWAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

You remember those guys.:o

Back
Top Bottom