I don't know about you guys... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't know about you guys...

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
But now that we are pretty much out of it, I'm pulling for the Eagles to win the superbowl. They really deserve it.

If not them, ANYONE but the patriots. God, if the patriots win the superbowl, I'm boycotting football.

I am rooting for the Bengals - how funny w/that be :D

Hey Omaha...might I remind you that it's:

A. December
B. December
C. December
:(

Plus the fact of having to travel to waste-land formerly known as Barfalo to play a team that can knock us out of the playoffs with a win when they have nothing to play for except kicking our butt out of a playoff chance just like what happened to them this week. It doesn't look good.

Pulling for the Bengals. Why? Cuz Spikes left them for the Bills.

BB

I'm pulling for Indy or anyone but New England!!! If the Bills were in it I'd pull for them over New England. I really hate the Patriots!!!!

I really don't care who wins it if we don't (which we won't) as long as it isn't the Patriots. It would be funny to see the Bengals win it though.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

That's not very nice Bry

Then you will hate this. I'd love to see the Bengals win a Super Bowl. Another team, like the Bucs, to win a Super Bowl before the Bills.
:lol:

BB

Originally posted by bigbry

Then you will hate this. I'd love to see the Bengals win a Super Bowl. Another team, like the Bucs, to win a Super Bowl before the Bills.
:lol:

BB
wouldn't surprise me, the last 5 SB winners are first-timers

Back
Top Bottom