I don't know if this is a possability | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't know if this is a possability

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a possibility

You seem to be haveing trouble banning people becasue they just start a new name, have you thought of having them sign up w/an email address and then emailing their pass word to them? Something needs to be done in my opinon if all this nonsence of stupid personal attacks, and most of the posts being about how "he did this wrong" and so and so on I doubt my future here well go on much longer. If I wanted to take part in the childish crap I would go to aol chat rooms. I want to talk football, and the whole integrity of this site is being put in jepordy by a few morons.

Dajesus, I fully agree with you. This crap has to stop. I don't care how it happens, but if it doesn't I'll be leaving these boards. AJ, I love this site, and I enjoy posting on these boards.... this is ridiculous though. We all wanna talk about football, and these daggon Bills fans are ruining the fun of these boards. I know you guys don't want to see "thin skinned" but... it's not worth playing their games. If they don't go, I'm gone, and I can guarantee I won't be the only one.

Your not fooling anyone by putting your name backwards lordofgun...So stop your complaining and go the hell on :yell:

I feel the same way as you guys so I just try to ignore the stupidity and search out the threads that are strictly football related. There are still alot of people on here talking some good football stuff, you just have to wade through the morons. Stick around 'cause it's guys like you that will eventually run off the idiots. Don't let the lunatics take over the asylum.

Originally posted by Flyin11
Your not fooling anyone by putting your name backwards lordofgun...So stop your complaining and go the hell on :yell:

huh?

it supposed to be obvious. i wasn't trying to "fool" anyone :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom