I Dont Know | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Dont Know

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
I just dont know what to think, we win 10 games and still miss the play-offs , wanny's good as out the door, then hes stays for not 1 but 2 more yrs , Wayne bringing in a GM ( something he's never done b4), they said Miami's going after a BIG name QB, sam madison's overrated a$$ will finally be cut or traded , i'm very drained from all this but yet i will defend the fins to the end, i dont know maybe there is a lite at the end of the tunnel , i DO know something better happen and happen soon... How do other fin-fans feel?

The Recievers coach was fired which I am glad to see. Obviously he wasn't teaching our guys how to play NFL football..although they should know how to go out and catch a ball.

If Madison is gone I'd like to see Ty Law here, not sure on if he's still under contract or what? I know there was talk about him. I'm also not sure if Law is really that good or a product of NE's D scheme..

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
The Recievers coach was fired which I am glad to see. Obviously he wasn't teaching our guys how to play NFL football..although they should know how to go out and catch a ball.

If Madison is gone I'd like to see Ty Law here, not sure on if he's still under contract or what? I know there was talk about him. I'm also not sure if Law is really that good or a product of NE's D scheme..

he's not a FA, but he makes the most $ on NE, and we all saw what happened to the other $ guy (milloy).

Originally posted by corona683
I sam madison's overrated a$$ will finally be cut or traded

Says who? Kim Bokamper? :rolleyes:

And If he goes, who do you think we could get that would be as good as he is?

If we do trade Madison (which would be stupid if a team wanted to trade for him), we should sign Winfield from the Bills. He's a sleeper in a big CB FA class.

Re: Re: I Dont Know

Originally posted by Prime Time

Says who? Kim Bokamper? :rolleyes:

And If he goes, who do you think we could get that would be as good as he is?

Champ Bailey and Charles Woodson are better than him, but they demand as much or more than he does. Bring in Winfield.

sm does not have the drive anymore, hes gotten burnt way too often.

uh....not that it matters, but Wanny was given a 2 year extension.....he still has one year left so he should "be around" for 3 more seasons unless he's fired.....or given another extension in the future.

sm is still one of the better corners in the league although his play is declining....he can still outperform most in the league

what we need to do is take his $8mill cap hit next year and drop it in 1/2 :)

Back
Top Bottom