I don't see the Dolphins ever winning with Ross | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't see the Dolphins ever winning with Ross

It’s not the 2 losses. It’s the bigger point that he’s made so many poor hires and decisions and been suspended costing us picks etc - bad leadership / starts at the top and correlated to why we haven’t made the playoffs but 1x since he’s been the owner
And honestly the list goes on from there too, we've had coke snorting coaches, the man obviously doesn't know how to hire people to run this franchise. Haven't made the playoffs since 2016 and it appears we may not do it again this year. Now he may have made a good HC hire this year, but as well as McD has done so far he still needs to learn to relegate some of the responsibility to other coaches. Yes, he's an offensive genius but he need to find a full time OC instead of worrying about that. Make a game plan and trust someone else to implement it. I've been a Dolphin fan since 1971 and I miss the days when we were relevant

I think we can win a super bowl with Ross as the owner, but we will never build a consistent winner. There are owners out there that are much worse than Ross. Ross's biggest fault is refusing to wipe the slate clean when it's not working. If you think about it, there is a link between the team now and when he bought the team in 2008 because he refuses to do a complete enema and kept making Frankenstein regimes. I think he wants to do everything in his power to not have to terminate someone and that is certainly commendable, but the leash he gives people, specifically GMs, is absurd. In the era of free agency, it doesn't take more than a few off seasons to build a team capable of winning in the playoffs but yet Ross gave the likes of Ireland nearly 7 seasons and Grier is getting close to that too.

Ross is part of the problem. I'm not a fan. You can gloss over it with the facilities, stadium.and that's basically it for me. It's about the team last time I looked. It's done jack under his ownership. Sooner he sells the better. Not like the team can do any worse.

Ah, I remember posting this, what, a month ago? I got all kinds of grief over it. "It's just two games. You're overreacting." Nope, it's been about years and years and years and seeing the common denominator and telling fans we should start holding him accountable whether you think it'll matter or not.

Back
Top Bottom